Futuristic Guns

Tackle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey guys, need to pick your brains, my sons girlfriend is 21 in a couple of weeks & is getting in to airsoft (her first game was the afuk mall game), & he wants to ger her a gun, which I'll prob buy & gift to her, before anybody asks 😜.

thing is, she & my lad are complete nerd, in to all the soppy manga crap & everything else futuristic, mental gamers too, so an m4 or g36 just won't hit the spot.

looking for something suitable, my lad already has an fn2010 so that's out, there was a CSI XR5 on here last which has gone but the reviews on them were mixed to poor, so prob not an option, & while thundermaul's prob tick the boxes, I'm a bit of a hater & think they look shite.........is there anything I've forgotten out there that might do ?.

p.s. Nowt too pricey, he prob won't want to blow more than £150ish 😏

I had a go with with CSI XR5 and it was one of the quietest Aegs I have have used. It was a bloody good performer and only had a strip down and lube. 

Just an M4 inside so plenty of replaceable parts. 

You could grab an S&T Tavor special, CYMA p90/JG MP5 with corresponding zombie/strike kit. 

If a G36 isn't quite futuristic, maybe an SL8?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, heroshark said:

Why you no listen cookie boy 😜, hate the maul......& already got the pdr-c.

2 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I had a go with with CSI XR5 and it was one of the quietest Aegs I have have used. It was a bloody good performer and only had a strip down and lube. 

Just an M4 inside so plenty of replaceable parts. 

You could grab an S&T Tavor special, CYMA p90/JG MP5 with corresponding zombie/strike kit. 

If a G36 isn't quite futuristic, maybe an SL8?

& already got a tavor, although I seem to remember seeing a stubby version somewhere ?.

might have to get in to a retailer & have a fiddle with an xr5 maybe.

1 hour ago, Iceni said:

Did think about an aug, used to have one & they're pukka, maybe a custom spray job might float her boat ?

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

While it's not a rifle, the Glock 26 advance looks like it's from Ghost In The Shell / Akira etc

Or... (And this pains me) a cheap P90?

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/cyma-cm-060-p90-sub-machine-gun-aeg

She's not seen a p90, might have to casually show her one (she don't know she's getting a gat)

33 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Not less than £150 I’m afraid.......

8A039EAD-8862-4CF9-AF38-C0E7A842416C.thumb.jpeg.d0876cac5fc32c58aa61eacaf659a34d.jpeg

Lol, when I was typing the thread, thought to myself, do mention "NO RDB, HE CANT AFFORD A VECTOR", & then I thought, "nah, he won't post a pic up" 😏

IMG_4364.JPG

42 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Lol, when I was typing the thread, thought to myself, do mention "NO RDB, HE CANT AFFORD A VECTOR", & then I thought, "nah, he won't post a pic up" 😏

IMG_4364.JPG

Yours for £800 😂😂

My XR5 is a bloody good gun. All I've done to it is given it a proper clean and check over. It's got good range , it's accurate and reliable and mine takes a 4400 mah lipo happily so I can play all day on 1 battery

• Mostly Retired Moderators
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

She's not seen a p90, might have to casually show her one (she don't know she's getting a gat

Impossibru! She can't be a "nerd" and not have watched Stargate!

But even better, a P90 with a Cyberpunk/Futuristic white paint job would be the nadgers.

HTB1.JbLQpXXXXXwaXXXq6xXFXXX8.jpg?width=

56a88f44e7313.jpg

• Supporters

Think I may have spoken with her at the Mall game.

Try the APS UAR? It’s definitely funky looking and easy to work on.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Impossibru! She can't be a "nerd" and not have watched Stargate!

But even better, a P90 with a Cyberpunk/Futuristic white paint job would be the nadgers.

HTB1.JbLQpXXXXXwaXXXq6xXFXXX8.jpg?width=

56a88f44e7313.jpg

I'm starting to think most bullpups, along with some kinda halo paintjob might be the job, maybe not too much white/orange etc, it's all bloody woodland sites in Kent, she'll stand out like a sore thumb.

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

Think I may have spoken with her at the Mall game.

Try the APS UAR? It’s definitely funky looking and easy to work on.

Yep, I've considered one myself a few times, & not a lot of money either...hhmmmm🤔

On on a personal note, I always fancied doing a Rogue Trooper (2000AD) gun, with an aug as the donor ?, just didn't fancy painting me bonce blue lol.

13 hours ago, Tackle said:

maybe not too much white/orange etc, it's all bloody woodland sites in Kent, she'll stand out like a sore thumb

This is a fair point, although, if she's a gamer she'll probably appreciate the paintjob as it's from CSGO!

form over function!😂😂

• Supporters
3 hours ago, BibbsOnTour said:

This is a fair point, although, if she's a gamer she'll probably appreciate the paintjob as it's from CSGO!

form over function!😂😂

lol, if she's carrying a gun that bright, she'd better not stand next to me 😎

I'd 2nd... Or 3rd or 4th a P90. They are in a lot of video games and a few anime. We don't all like them but I'm sure we'd all agree they look futuristic. Small and lightweight and I find it most comfortable to shoulder and you get used to the mag changes no problem. 

Can't comment on the quality for one on your budget though.

If by any chance you know what anime she watches you can look them up on imfdb and it'll list the guns shown in them. 

Hasn’t there just been a pink anime p90 released? The p90 is the winner for me. Light, compact, all the weight is rearward and it looks as futuristic as you’re gonna get with a real rifle design

1 minute ago, Wo1f said:

Hasn’t there just been a pink anime p90 released? The p90 is the winner for me. Light, compact, all the weight is rearward and it looks as futuristic as you’re gonna get with a real rifle design

Unless it’s re-released, it was out of production years ago lol

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

IMG_4367.JPG

12 minutes ago, Resistor170 said:

TM_Pink_FN_P90.thumb.jpg.e9dcb553afaa2fabc17f76ff735c2c3b.jpg

Mmm...I feel I should apologise for sharing this picture.

Love it ❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, Tackle said:

IMG_4367.JPG

Don’t shoot the messenger, I like the p90 not the hello kitty version😂

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Don’t shoot the messenger, I like the p90 not the hello kitty version😂

lol, me too, in fact there's a couple of box mag versions on gunfire.pl that look pretty cool, plus means there's loads of room for an elaborate paintjob if she wished.

I look at the solid pink one & I cant help but think of the laptop scene in Ted2 😄

• Supporters

it seems like the search is over, got a good deal on an aps uar in black, with cash left over for a few tins of pink & yellow paint 😜

Lloyd almost throwing up Blank Template - Imgflip.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived