Resupplying in longer outside games

GothicGhost
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

At the moment I am using a Ghk G5 X3 mags in low profile chest rig and Glock 17 X2 mags.

I also carry extra ammo, gas bottle and water bottle.

So I was thinking to lighten my load on my belt I would carry a bag or a plastic ammo can that would hold my gas, ammo, water and leave it in the respawn zone.

Other option was to use a backpack and dump it closer to the action and hopefully no one steps on it lol.

• Supporters

Define longer games, are we talking a mile back to the carpark between games or just mid-field resupplying?

I did try leaving a spawn bag once, but i learned my lesson when i went to rearm and it was gone. Lucky for me it was the site owner had lifted it to prevent theivery but it could just have easily been someone with less noble intentions.

Other option is buy a smersh, that will carry more than enough for a reasonable days shooting and stay comfortable.

one of these 

evIYQA8.jpg

Fits in a standard double M4 pouch, holds about 3-4k BBs.

A tall waterbottle pouch that holds a bottle of gas mounted on the back of my belt. Makes a satisfying PING when hit. 

616p2AzP%2BGL._SL1500_.jpg

Speed loader in another pouch. Job jobbed. No fannying about trying to remember where you left your bag or walking back to the safe zone.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Define longer games, are we talking a mile back to the carpark between games or just mid-field resupplying?

I did try leaving a spawn bag once, but i learned my lesson when i went to rearm and it was gone. Lucky for me it was the site owner had lifted it to prevent theivery but it could just have easily been someone with less noble intentions.

Other option is buy a smersh, that will carry more than enough for a reasonable days shooting and stay comfortable.

Well that’s bloody sad you can’t leave anything at the spawn point due to the risk of it getting stolen ! 😢

Carry a small day sack or dry bag, that's what I do. If I'm playing a skirmish and don't want to give myself away by having anything rattle I either carry a bb bag like the ones posted above or my Odin speedloader which I have lined with neoprene so its virtually silent. Most people have any number of pouches that are generally used for nothing more than crap they don't need, get yourself a GP pouch on your belt or rig and put bb's in a bag in that. If you need gas, again get yourself a small day sack or similar and carry it on your back, hell you can get cheap versions (rip off's) of the Haley flat pack these days so why not treat yourself

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Well that’s bloody sad you can’t leave anything at the spawn point due to the risk of it getting stolen ! 😢

Sadly i've heard of it happening, grenades, guns, packs and other kit.

Chap at a local site had his brand new double barreled glock lifted on him.

Whenever possible i operate out the back of my car. I dont mind sharing kit with my fellow brethren but i'd like to think if someones running around with one of my guns its because i gave it to them.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Sadly i've heard of it happening, grenades, guns, packs and other kit.

Chap at a local site had his brand new double barreled glock lifted on him.

Whenever possible i operate out the back of my car. I dont mind sharing kit with my fellow brethren but i'd like to think if someones running around with one of my guns its because i gave it to them.

Double barrelled Glock?  Probably did him a favour lifting that TBH

• Supporters
3 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Double barrelled Glock?  Probably did him a favour lifting that TBH

I aint disagreeing, it aint no glorious makarov....

Thank all for your input.

My main concern was with someone stealing items from a bag or the bag itself :(

My current setup looks like this.

spacer.png

The bag idea would have been this.

spacer.png

I used a bag. But i rather intergrate it into my kit. 

If russian kit, rpk mag pouches fit full size green gas bottles or lucozade sport/coke bottles.  And theres plenty of universal pouches that can hold bbs and speed loaders.  My bbs are kept in a glasses case bags with a bottle neck cabletied as a funneI.  I lined the pouch with foam so the bbs dont rattle.  Can carry 6000 bbs in it alongside a stanag style speed loader.

Lasts a full game day for me at least.

Screenshot_20190527-153735.jpg

Yeah, good idea^^

I ordered a D3 flatpack clone bag so I can use as a standalone backpack or hopefully integrates with my warrior chest rig.

Should look like this.

spacer.png

Archived