Looking for a fat suppressor for m4

StayOnTarget
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello ladies,gentlemen and attack helicopters

I'm struggling to find  the above mentioned its got to be over 100mm long and at least 40mm in diameter(a bit like my penis),any help would be most grateful

As always thank you for your time

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, StayOnTarget said:

100mm long (a bit like my penis),

you do know thats only 4 inches in old money😁

Concern About Plows this Winter_ Sudbury is Slipping.jpg

On 29/05/2019 at 07:53, Steveocee said:

Real reason for thread: OPs penis is actually 40mm long and he plans on tucking suppressor down his boxers 👍

Hahaha you sussed me 🤣, actually found as close as i can get from Novritsch 220mm long 40mm of fatness,unfortunately hes a tad slow on the delivery(I know shock horror) 10 days over due,apparently it was out of stock(no notice on his site) any day now,I'll give him till next week then its refund time,I love Paypal

On 01/06/2019 at 15:32, hunter511 said:

@StayOnTarget

Probably a bit late, however the Madbull Gemtech .300 blackout can is over 100mm long and 38mm wide. Seen here tucked inside a Spikes 9inch Bar rail

20190531_213302.thumb.jpg.068f0137984134a73ebf9f7867c968fe.jpg

Hey its never to late to show off your gear mate,alas mine(when I fuckin get it) is bigger than yours both in length and girth(220mm by 40mm diameter) when its here I'll get it out and take a picture of it...........😉

50 minutes ago, StayOnTarget said:

mine is bigger than yours both in length and girth

Now you're just boasting!!!

Archived