KY Airsoft

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I can thoroughly recommend this Chinese retailer.

I recently received a WE G17 in OD. Price was excellent and VAT was only £6 though HMRC charged me another eight quid for handling fee. Still cheaper than buying in the UK. And in any case the model I bought is not available here. Just under a two week wait and well worth it.

The gun arrived very well packaged and  properly lubed (my other two WE G series guns bought in the UK were bone dry on arrival) and the seller had kindly included a surprise free gift: a rather fetching thumb grip attachment.

All my enquiries by  email were replied to in record time.

The KY Airsoft service and support was truly excellent.

I will shortly be putting in another order. Highly recommended.

+1 for kyairsoft from me.

Ordered spare parts and accessories with no issues. The delivery is usually quite quick aswell.

• 4 weeks later...

Just received my second WE Glock from KY.

Excellent service as usual. 

And the gun is an all tan G34 with a black magwell. KY once again very kindly added a thumb grip at no extra cost.

Both the guns I have bought from them were cheaper, even with postage from HK,  than they would have been from the UK, and, more importantly,  both the versions were not available in Britain anyway: a regular G17 with OD green slide and frame and a  black magwell, and the G34 with tan upper and lower and black magwell I received yesterday. Both guns have markings - not genuine markings but they look good. If genuine markings are important to you, they can be supplied by KY, at extra cost.

Their prices on WE gbbrs are also excellent.

I like the G34 so much I am considering ordering another one, in OD green. I like the tan and OD finishes on the G series more than the black. The black finish looks powdery, but the coloured finishes seem more substantial and certainly look better. I think I will use these exclusively at my local gun range (they look so nice I would like to preserve the finish as much as possible and display them in a cabinet.. I have two other Glocks with black slides that I will use for skirmishing.

I know. I'm sad.

I will get round to posting photos of my guns on here in the near future.

When it comes to ordering RIFS from them did you have any issues with getting it through Customs? I really want to order one of the WE M4s because of the price but i'm concerned over complications that may arise from ordering one from overseas.

42 minutes ago, DrFumbles said:

When it comes to ordering RIFS from them did you have any issues with getting it through Customs? I really want to order one of the WE M4s because of the price but i'm concerned over complications that may arise from ordering one from overseas.

They know all about UK restrictions, just ask them to put your defence on the outside of the package, sorted

• 1 month later...
On 30/06/2019 at 07:05, DrFumbles said:

Sorry for the delay.

No, no problems at all.

As Mr. Dogbert says, just ask them in the comments box to display your UKARA number prominently on the package.

Both my purchases got through without a hitch.

Archived