MPA Airsoft

Druid799

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Was looking for more G36 mid caps and came across MPA Airsoft and they had Cyma ones for £12 each (good price) plus £5 P&P so Tuesday evening ordered 3 and away to go .

Had the confirmation of order email and the obligatory Paypal one within seconds , good so far .

come Friday AM hadn't heard anything from them ref my order and as it had given the old ‘next working day dispatch’ gumph on the site I did wonder so I emailed late morning and thought see what happens . 

Hour later get a reply from the boss apologising about this , my order had been ‘overlooked’ on Wednesday so not processed so would send by next day post , to which I did think I’ll believe it when I see it ! BUT good to his word knock on the door this AM (why does the postie come so bloody early on a Sat !😫) and there was a box with three mags in it AND he had stumped up £13.45 for next day ! 

So I for one shall definitely be giving them another try in the future .👍

Good to know Albert didn’t let you down. My local store, literally seven mins walk from my front door, and if I could take a short cut through my back garden I could be at their front door in thirty seconds.

Genuinely good people, if you need anything, I can always drop in 👍🏻

• Supporters

Well next your in there tell him he’s got a very happy customer in deepest darkest pagan Wales ! 👍

• 1 year later...

Anyone know if MPA Airsoft are still trading?

I've been trying to order some items from their website and keep receiving an error message at checkout: "Checkout system disabled".

First tried a couple weeks ago and again this morning; same error.

I'm wanting to order some of their polycarbonate discs (lens protectors), which they have available in a wide range of very useful sizes. If anyone knows of another company offering a similar range then please let me know. I've tried ordering direct from various plastics companies and the smallest size they tend to offer as standard is 100mm diameter... and my scope ain't that dope ;)

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

They are, ring them (they are literally five mins walk from my front door), the website is a bit pants.

Nice one, thanks 👍

I've pinged them an email and will call if they don't reply next week.

Yeah, their website is certainly a bit... err... "vintage"!?

On 21/08/2020 at 12:02, rocketdogbert said:

They are, ring them (they are literally five mins walk from my front door), the website is a bit pants.

Did you move even closer? Your earlier reply said tou lived 7 min. Walk away, or have you been working out and walk much quicker now?

2 minutes ago, Smiling-Dutchman said:

Did you move even closer? Your earlier reply said tou lived 7 min. Walk away, or have you been working out and walk much quicker now?

😂😂😂😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.