Uk Milsim

Dave34.5
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everybody,

im in the uk rn and wanted to ask if anybody knows any milsim games going on around May or early June. 

I’m in the West Midlands and would be best if around here is anything since I don’t have a car.  

I searched everything in google and only found Stirling’s event

anything besides that ?

thank you very muvh

David 

15 hours ago, Dave34.5 said:

Hey everybody,

im in the uk rn and wanted to ask if anybody knows any milsim games going on around May or early June. 

I’m in the West Midlands and would be best if around here is anything since I don’t have a car.  

I searched everything in google and only found Stirling’s event

anything besides that ?

thank you very muvh

David 

In all honesty mate without transport you may struggle to do anything other than stuff that you have locally to you unless you can organize to go with people already booked on to events.

Recommended "Milsim" companies or the like are;

Stirling

Legion Airsoft Events

CAG (combat airsoft group) - Rumor has it they are starting up again

Gunman

SOE

Combat Airsoft Thetford

Brit-tac

That's off the top of my head, there may be more but don't recall many others.

19 hours ago, Dave34.5 said:

I mean I can drive for like an hour or worst case just take the train. 

But all of them don’t really seem to have any milsim events going on except Stirling. 

Legion does, they recently posted one coming up. CAG as mentioned may be starting up again and normally do games at MOD sites.  Gunman regularly have filmsim/milsim games. Combat Airsoft Thetford you just have to keep an eye on the calendar, SOE have only just started up so will be posting more soon and Brit-tac have also just announced booking for another game.

On 17/05/2019 at 08:51, clumpyedge said:

Legion does, they recently posted one coming up. CAG as mentioned may be starting up again and normally do games at MOD sites.  Gunman regularly have filmsim/milsim games. Combat Airsoft Thetford you just have to keep an eye on the calendar, SOE have only just started up so will be posting more soon and Brit-tac have also just announced booking for another game.

I checked on Brit-Tac but I only find old past games. Where did you see that they announced a new one ? 

Nvm I found it sorry haha

On 17/05/2019 at 08:51, clumpyedge said:

Archived