Co2 Adapter

clumpyedge
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Putting this up in here as I didnt see anywhere else it would fit nor would have the technical ability to help... So I have the below adaprter but want to use it with 12g capsules rather than anything bigger. One version comes with an adapter tube which I didnt get with mine as I only bought the "head" as shown below. Can anyone advise or does anyone know of an adapter that would fit for me to change to 12g capsules?

madbull-xm-charger-adjustable-co2-adapte

Google “quick change 12gram adaptor” and you should find a few of these

They will puncture when you insert them, so you will have to leave it connected 

I have not used one for a long time, if I recall correctly there won’t be an on/off valve so you would be relying on your existing adaptor to do the on/off.  If it doesn’t and only presses down the non existent valve pin then you will need something inbetween

44D915CD-531C-4C69-A93C-CC0DE6875856.png

96032974-C7D6-4BCA-B757-D95B73B2A53C.png

21 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

Google “quick change 12gram adaptor” and you should find a few of these

They will puncture when you insert them, so you will have to leave it connected 

I have not used one for a long time, if I recall correctly there won’t be an on/off valve so you would be relying on your existing adaptor to do the on/off.  If it doesn’t and only presses down the non existent valve pin then you will need something inbetween

44D915CD-531C-4C69-A93C-CC0DE6875856.png

96032974-C7D6-4BCA-B757-D95B73B2A53C.png

Starting to think I’d be better off just buying the full MADBULL one and not messing about with varying adapters unless from a reputable brand...

4 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Starting to think I’d be better off just buying the full MADBULL one and not messing about with varying adapters unless from a reputable brand...

A generic one would ‘probably’ work.

If I recall correctly my main CO2 bottle I had for years just had a side on/off screw, and I used that with a Madbull for 40mm shells, and I sold my 13 gram adaptor long before I had any Madbulls.

So I wouldn’t want to recommend risking spraying yourself with co2 because it went wrong 

39 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

A generic one would ‘probably’ work.

If I recall correctly my main CO2 bottle I had for years just had a side on/off screw, and I used that with a Madbull for 40mm shells, and I sold my 13 gram adaptor long before I had any Madbulls.

So I wouldn’t want to recommend risking spraying yourself with co2 because it went wrong 

Ive just got the full adapter, didnt want to take the chance on an after market one 👍

Archived