Hello from Southend

Hicks15193
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. Joined this forum some time ago when I was looking for a place to do airsoft but at the time everything was just a little too far away. Have since moved and now i'm in Southend and whilst buying parts for my air rifle, went to a shop that does airsoft and they pointed me towards Skirmish Billaricy which is close enough to me to be a regular trip.

So I thought i'd say hi to anyone who goes there, and to see if there are any other local places to go. There is apparently a cqb plase even closer to me in hockley so I'll be checking that out as well.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi bud.

Skirmish is OK, Plantation Billericay is superb, Practical Pistol competitions at MPA in Hockley are loads of fun, and they have a testing range and small CQB arena.

Best retailers in my experience locally are RoE in Hadleigh and MPA in Hockley, Battlezone is OK and I’ve heard good things about CAMOraids on Canvey

Archived