Issue with G26 (marui) not cycling and firing properly

Marco
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The gun is cycling but not all BBs are coming out.

Also If you look at the video the magazine is empty and its not locking In empty position.

I have changed the recoil spring guide and springs

I have changed the nozzle but the problem still persists

The trigger bar and spring seem ok, so the chassis/hammer and slide release bar and spring. 

I will try changing the loading nozzle spring before checking again the hammer part (I do have a whole hammer and chassis kit from JKW, if compatible I could try to swap it)

Any suggestions? 

Thanks

[video]Mwd90J7.mp4

[/video]

Have you tried multiple mags?

Same issue with each one? I can’t see the video, but often poor cycling is due to worn components or mid-matched springs 

Thanks.

Yes same issue with all the mags. I have now changed the  nozzle spring too and the issue still persists. i have also added a new recoil guide and springs (guarder)

I'll move next to the  trigger bar and spring, then the hammer set. 

In my experience, matching the hammer spring and recoil spring will solve most cycling issues, it doh ds like you don’t have the right hammer spring then

1 hour ago, Marco said:

Hammer spring is still the original one. I'll try swapping it with the guarder one.  

Absolute must match your recoil and hammer spring rates, did you buy them together as a matched pair?

I can see the video now.

I don’t think your hammer is hitting the release valve in the mag properly.

When/how did the issue start? Is the knocker lock operating correctly can you see?

On ‎16‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 22:40, rocketdogbert said:

I can see the video now.

I don’t think your hammer is hitting the release valve in the mag properly.

When/how did the issue start? Is the knocker lock operating correctly can you see?

So I changed the hammer spring but it  didn't fix the issue, I swapped the whole hammer  assembly with a kjw one but the problem persisted. 

I'll start check the slide assembly now.

Anyone can suggest a technician that service GBB guns?  

Archived