Stuck in work

Mad Rag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Nope.

Not playing, but fixed a gbb Vector and gbb P90 😎

proper faults/breakages', or tweak "fixes" to make them work as they should ? (like an aeg lol😉)

1 minute ago, Tackle said:

proper faults/breakages', or tweak "fixes" to make them work as they should ? (like an aeg lol😉)

Lol, proper fixes, Vector wasn’t mine, somebody else bodge up to put right, P90 is mine, needed a trigger fix to fire in semi, was only firing auto.

P90 is HPA and a hi-cap mag, but otherwise standard 😊

24 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@rocketdogbert GBB P90 you say... ah the Stargate SG-1 nostalgia has hit hard 🤣

Lol, never been a fan really, but HPA and soon a lightweight bolt makes for 20+ rps and 60m range 😈

No, just wish I had time to actually play airsoft, work and family stuff has been getting in the way. June looks like I might not get out to a field to play now either :(

Need to find me a decent mid week game!

Yep, kind of. I’m on nightshift this weekend, so been in bed all day. My shifts mean I only get 2 weekends off in 5 and having a family makes it really difficult to play. I can only really play when I’m on leave which is a bit of a pain.

• Supporters

Just got in from a shift in A&E full of crackheads/fuckwits/knobheads and most of the other dross of society ! 😫

If you hear someone complaining about someone else being from the shallow end of the gene pool just tell them “go spend a day with ANY of the emergency services”  most of our customers aspire to the lofty heights of the Shallow end , These fuckers come from the sludge at the bottom of the pool filter of the gene pool of life ! 😳

i feel so sorry for the nice law abiding tax paying members of society that have sit in the waiting room for hrs and hrs with these ‘things’ ! 😢

On 12/05/2019 at 18:16, Enid_Puceflange said:

Yup,

stuck in work all weekend

interesting toys though 😉

F3DD1062-D935-4855-826E-1717F17C5D08.jpeg

Is the one on the right a McLaren 570S? My boss has one, which reminds me to answer the OP's question: yeah I'm stuck at work looking at this glorious sunshine and thinking how nice it would be to be flinging a few well placed BBs towards n00bs 

Yep and they've started restricting "gun" sites so i cant even surf (Properly) to pass the time 

Archived