Nuprol/LCT Partnership

clumpyedge
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been keeping an eye out for various parts and I've been keeping an eye out for a specific model of AK from LCT which has been around for a while. Unfortunately despite an advertised restock at Fire-Support, along with a few other retailers in the UK obtaining LCT stock, these still aren't available. It seems that Nuprol are essentially choking supply, unless of course LCT are simply failing to meet demand.

Personally I find it deeply disappointing. I understand the mark up although the evident profiteering from some companies is distasteful to put it mildly.

I guess I'll be looking to obtain an E&L when I'm ready which in turn will force me to pick up yet another set of magazines (it's my understanding E&L don't like LCT mag's.

57 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

I've been keeping an eye out for various parts and I've been keeping an eye out for a specific model of AK from LCT which has been around for a while. Unfortunately despite an advertised restock at Fire-Support, along with a few other retailers in the UK obtaining LCT stock, these still aren't available. It seems that Nuprol are essentially choking supply, unless of course LCT are simply failing to meet demand.

Personally I find it deeply disappointing. I understand the mark up although the evident profiteering from some companies is distasteful to put it mildly.

I guess I'll be looking to obtain an E&L when I'm ready which in turn will force me to pick up yet another set of magazines (it's my understanding E&L don't like LCT mag's.

My LCT mags feed fine in my E&L.  Though my E&L mags won't fit my LCT which is odd

Archived