Patrol Base Repairs

Smarticu5
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone else had a repair put in to Patrol Base recently? My ASG Evo gave up on me and was sent back for repair a month ago. I've had zero contact from them, and the only update I managed to get was after I phoned up a fortnight ago to find out what was happening. I got told they're waiting for parts (new gears, MOSFET and cut off lever). I phoned again today and got told the exact same. When I asked for an ETA I was told that no one is available to deal with the query and they'll ring me back, but haven't heard anything else. I also asked if I can get a replacement rather than a repair because it's taking so long, but just got a vague "nah, we can't do that". Overall, not a brilliant experience.

Sent them my WE L85 for a repair and to implement a bespoke solution to a design flaw in the gun early February and got my RIF back late March. Communication on progress only really occurred when I asked by email. They were slow and somewhat irresponsive but the quality of their work was second to none and the repair was a very fair price. So, mixed feelings about them really.

i messaged them for a quote on just sorting out a gearbox that i put together incorrectly  and if they could check over my fitting of a maple leaf crazy jet barrel, nub and bucking.  but they completely ignored that and decided to quote silly money for a host of upgrades i didnt ask for....  not impressed.  Zerooneairsoft took it and just charged me an hours labour to put it together right and they sorted out the postage for me.

turns out i didnt get the anti-reversal latch to engage.

yeah i had a couple of guns in at patrolbase some time ago, took them ages.....oh and while they did what i wanted on one gun, they completely ignored what i wanted done on the other one. still charged me for both though obviously. oh and when i went to pick the guns up they couldn't find them....

overall a real bunch of muppets.

• 1 month later...

Not filling me with confidence this thread,

Took delivery of my first gun an arcturus ak-02 last Monday ,got a half a day of skirmishing out of it on Sunday before it locked up solid

The whole front end from the receiver forward is a little loose and rocks around annoyingly . Shipped it back yesterday morning for inspection ,...this could get messy

Handed an m733 into them when they just started after they bought the old surplus store. Months later they fix it, no comms from them. Nice to see things haven't changed in all those years. NOT recommend.

Archived