Any Decent Youtube Sniper Channels

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Apologies, but I couldn't find the answer in search.
Could someone point me in the direction of some decent youtube sniper channels please?
Preferably no mention of cheating/headshots etc - I just want to watch some decent gameplay. And maybe learn a bit...

I am a big fan of Airsoft CamMan. Similar to KM but more bearable. 

18 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Out of interest does anyone know why budge stopped videoing?

Lent out his his camera mount and never got it back :) . Not really. In short got too big and didn't like it and the effects of notoriety. 

• Supporters

I’d say in a word no , just my take on it but if you put your ‘skills’ at beating other players on YouTube in basically any sport to show how good you are , then your a cock .

20 hours ago, Druid799 said:

I’d say in a word no , just my take on it but if you put your ‘skills’ at beating other players on YouTube in basically any sport to show how good you are , then your a cock .

Also helps with going up against said people... pretty much giving you a head start on their way of play and the "tactics" they use.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

Also helps with going up against said people... pretty much giving you a head start on their way of play and the "tactics" they use.

Don't cheat because you'll be filmed, and don't throw a hissy fit when you are shot, it'll be embarrassing on youtube. :D🎣

2 minutes ago, Samurai said:

Don't cheat because you'll be filmed, and don't throw a hissy fit when you are shot, it'll be embarrassing on youtube. :D🎣

This is also very true. In a day where almost everything is filmed you'd expect people to be a bit more honest.

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

At the extreme risk of being publicly beaten by most on here...........

Some of Novritschs really early stuff is pretty OK to watch. Way before the SSG twinkle came about in his eyes.

Hit the nail on the head mate , me personally I think basically all the “look at meeeeeee !” YouTube channels they start out with hopefully good intentions of just showing interesting gameplay but as the adulation starts flooding in the twat gland suddenly switches on and boom ! We have a monumental cockwomble on our hands ! 🤦‍♂️

82389027-655A-49F3-A146-B717497269F6.jpeg

32 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

kicking mustang hes very good

pfft don't get me started on shitting orangutan, he plays at my local field and is an absolute twat, he used to joule creep heavily and aim for headshots over easy body shots just to satisfy his fetishes.

Just now, UKCYukarin said:

pfft don't get me started on shitting orangutan, he plays at my local field and is an absolute twat, he used to joule creep heavily and aim for headshots over easy body shots just to satisfy his fetishes.

oh ..... ( can some one remind me again what joule creep is) i quite like his videos but seems hes alot diffrent in person. 

Just now, Mad Rag said:

oh ..... ( can some one remind me again what joule creep is) i quite like his videos but seems hes alot diffrent in person. 

basically firing a 0.2g BB at 500fps = 2.3j so with a 0.4g bb for example that is 350fps.

Except you can setup a gun in such a way that fires around 500fps on 0.2g BBs but say 450 fps with 0.4g BBs, Cheating the chrono.

• Supporters

heavily edited videos, mainly to hide the fact he's a cheating Cnut.

allegedly 😉

2 minutes ago, UKCYukarin said:

basically firing a 0.2g BB at 500fps = 2.3j so with a 0.4g bb for example that is 350fps.

Except you can setup a gun in such a way that fires around 500fps on 0.2g BBs but say 450 fps with 0.4g BBs, Cheating the chrono.

so hes actually running hot. shouldn't the site pick up on this 

2 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

so hes actually running hot. shouldn't the site pick up on this 

they eventually did and now the site runs on joules rather than fps with 0.2g bbs, he didn't get banned from that site though, i think he got banned from a few sites across the country.

2 minutes ago, UKCYukarin said:

they eventually did and now the site runs on joules rather than fps with 0.2g bbs, he didn't get banned from that site though, i think he got banned from a few sites across the country.

naughty man !!!!!!! defo changed my veiws on him 

• Supporters
7 hours ago, UKCYukarin said:

Why would they ban him, if the rules said that you chrono with 0.20g? If the rules said joules on the weight you play, and he still did that, then that's cheating. Otherwise it's just bad rules, but it's not cheating.

Plus, we are playing airsoft so headshots are expected. You crying about it and calling him names, that's really bad in my opinion. How is this even acceptable?

Context: I play in shooting glasses. Just today I got shot in the eyebrow from 1m, and blood was dripping. I didn't want to ban headshots. I shaked the guy's hand because it was a good shot.

4 minutes ago, Samurai said:

Why would they ban him, if the rules said that you chrono with 0.20g? If the rules said joules on the weight you play, and he still did that, then that's cheating. Otherwise it's just bad rules, but it's not cheating.

Plus, we are playing airsoft so headshots are expected. You crying about it and calling him names, that's really bad in my opinion. How is this even acceptable?

Context: I play in shooting glasses. Just today I got shot in the eyebrow from 1m, and blood was dripping. I didn't want to ban headshots. I shaked the guy's hand because it was a good shot.

They should of banned him because above 2.5j its no longer classified as an airsoft gun which I'm fairly certain their site insurance would not cover. As for the headshot thing, I don't mind being hit in the head personally (hell i only wear shooting glasses too) but its the fact that if he has a clear shot on the torso of the player he would choose to shoot them in the head instead because as I said it satisfies some weird sniper fetish he has. Also, I never called for headshots to be banned, I just said that he sadistically chooses to aim for the head when there is a 'safer' shot available.

As for the name calling, idgaf, its a (relatively) free country, his name is shit.

Archived