Second Hand Bargains Thread.

SgtTalbert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know we have the share a bargain thread which to me is more retailers.

However, as a parallel to the 'macks dreamers' thread, it would be quite nice to have a '2nd hand sales bargain thread' where we can post good deals spotted amongst the 2nd hand sales from various places.

Sometimes it feels we are all very good at jumping on sellers for selling overpriced stuff in the guise of looking out for potential buyers. SOOOOO why not be as active with good deals we see about the internet? 

Thoughts?

9 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

However, as a parallel to the 'macks dreamers' thread, it would be quite nice to have a '2nd hand sales bargain thread' where we can post good deals spotted amongst the 2nd hand sales from various places.

Sometimes it feels we are all very good at jumping on sellers for selling overpriced stuff in the guise of looking out for potential buyers. SOOOOO why not be as active with good deals we see about the internet? 

Thoughts?

This will make me sad if I see people get stuff I want, cheap, before I have a chance to get it 🤣

• Supporters

Perhaps because if I see a genuine bargain, I'm more likely to SMASH that "buy" button than to blab about it? ;)

Fair enough.

I tend to only buy things I want rather than see a bargain and buy to resell. 

3 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Maybe more a retrospective thread about previous gems?

Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? We dont retrospectively post overpriced sales?

For instance, if I saw an E&L AK with 6 mags for £100 and I didn't want it - I'd post it in this thread etc..

Just thought It's a good idea

23 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? We dont retrospectively post overpriced sales?

For instance, if I saw an E&L AK with 6 mags for £100 and I didn't want it - I'd post it in this thread etc..

Just thought It's a good idea

Ah sorry yeah, I get you.

Just an off shoot of the "Share a Bargain" thread essentially (which currently only does discount codes etc)?

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

For instance, if I saw an E&L AK with 6 mags for £100 and I didn't want it - I'd be institutionalized

ftfy ;)

5 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

ftfy ;)

lol thanks

19 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Ah sorry yeah, I get you.

Just an off shoot of the "Share a Bargain" thread essentially (which currently only does discount codes etc)?

Lol yes I did say that in my original post - we have a share a bargain thread but its for retailers. My idea is to have a similar thread for 2nd hand sales.

So to confirm:

if you see a bargain and don't want it personally or to buy and sell on...then post it in this thread for others to take advantage

It’s a good idea. The only issue i can think of is  by the time I’ve spotted a bargain it’s usually sold. The bargains usually sell within a matter of hours

8 minutes ago, ProPain87 said:

It’s a good idea. The only issue i can think of is  by the time I’ve spotted a bargain it’s usually sold. The bargains usually sell within a matter of hours

Well, it would still accomplish two things

1) Link things that may not have been snapped up

2) if it has sold, it can also highlight (Like @clumpyedge mentioned) what things CAN sell for

35 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

lol thanks

Lol yes I did say that in my original post - we have a share a bargain thread but its for retailers. My idea is to have a similar thread for 2nd hand sales.

So to confirm:

if you see a bargain and don't want it personally or to buy and sell on...then post it in this thread for others to take advantage

Mate my brain is fried from no sleep this weekend... I'll reply when I've drowned myself in coffee

I have a contact for an FPG the dude wants £315 for.

It’s built from a KWA kit rather than factory, but the right gun for someone 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Moderators

some threads take off as we know, others just get updated every now and again

all you can do is try and see how it goes....  :) ;)

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I have a contact for an FPG the dude wants £315 for.

It’s built from a KWA kit rather than factory, but the right gun for someone 🤷🏼‍♂️

certainly a better price than the £600 that other fella wants 😉

1 minute ago, Tackle said:

certainly a better price than the £600 that other fella wants 😉

I’ve  been following prices, immaculate factory built FPG’s with all the correct details seem to go for about that tbf.

Alright for a collector, but I want to use it. The non-boxed home built from KWA kits are around the £300 mark

7 hours ago, SgtTalbert said:

Thoughts?

Very good idea indeed. fingers crossed it takes off 😄 

• Supporters
5 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’ve  been following prices, immaculate factory built FPG’s with all the correct details seem to go for about that tbf.

Alright for a collector, but I want to use it. The non-boxed home built from KWA kits are around the £300 mark

'kin 'ell, 600 for something that's barely skirmishable, I think I'll pass lol

8 minutes ago, Tackle said:

'kin 'ell, 600 for something that's barely skirmishable, I think I'll pass lol

For  collectors 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Mostly Retired Moderators
7 hours ago, SgtTalbert said:

For instance, if I saw an E&L AK with 6 mags for £100 and I didn't want it - I'd post it in this thread etc.

Might just be me, but in that scenario, I'd probably rip the guys arm off in order to be the first one to it... And then sell it to one of you lot for £180 😂

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Might just be me, but in that scenario, I'd probably rip the guys arm off in order to be the first one to it... And then sell it to one of you lot for £180 😂

That’s because your a moneygrabbingtrustabusingadvantagetakingparasiticscurge on the Airsoft community ! 😱

much like the rest of us ! 👍😁

1 hour ago, callumbagshaw said:

opportunity to further advertise my Krytac for sale? Sure! See classifieds ;)  

Not what I’d personally consider a bargain, if I had £400 and was looking at the krytac, I’d buy a new one fresh out the box 

Archived