peter207

king Arms SVD parts?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Any one know where I could get the 'Band Axle Pin' , or in English, the pin you rotate to take the front furniture off the SVD, mines broken and it seems no one stocks them!

no good they only take e-mails from retailers

take it all back, used the contact e-mail and they got straight back to me with an attached exploded diagram to identify the part number, confirm how many I wanted (just one) and once I'd confirmed that invoiced me for the part with payment via paypal.Happy days!

1 hour ago, peter207 said:

take it all back, used the contact e-mail and they got straight back to me with an attached exploded diagram to identify the part number, confirm how many I wanted (just one) and once I'd confirmed that invoiced me for the part with payment via paypal.Happy days!

That's great, I'm glad you got it sorted. Never be put off contacting a manufacturer, if they can't help you, they may be able to point you in the direction of someone that can. Always worth a shot! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.