Ukara confusion

Cjf36
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have recently been gifted a ‘two-toned’ airsoft gun but it has arrived and is all black ‘RIF’ so therefore I don’t know whether they’d allow me to use it at my local site or not as I do not have a ukara

Yes, you're fine to own/use it.

Who gifted it to you?

Please treat it responsibly.

If using in a garden let neighbours know you have a BB gun.  (They can still complain about noise)

Make sure to cover it properly when in public.  The police treat firearm threats very seriously.  It would be confiscated of course and the person who gave it to you could get in a lot of hot water.

... and always wear eye protection.  Its easy to forget or not know a BB is still in the gun even without a magazine in...

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Cjf36 said:

I have recently been gifted a ‘two-toned’ airsoft gun but it has arrived and is all black ‘RIF

Uh huh.  Let me guess, a "mystery box" from a site with BB in its name?

2 hours ago, Cjf36 said:

so therefore I don’t know whether they’d allow me to use it at my local site or not as I do not have a ukara

UKARA only applies to purchasing, and only to the seller.  You are absolutely fine to purchase (if 18+), own, transport and use a RIF at an insured airsoft skirmish site.

Be sensible with it, and nobody will care.

Archived