Upgrades for Valken Battle Machine

Mad Rag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Everyone Me Again,

So i have this  .. https://www.airsoftworld.net/valken-battle-machine-asl-series-airsoft-aeg-rifle-eu-tango-black-dark-earth-limited-new-year-offer.html  I love it, a great gun shoots really good. So I'm not tech minded or anything but I was wondering what upgraded I can do more so in the range. Now the range is already quiet good but I want it to go further. So ideas 3...2..1.. GO

• Supporters

In ascending order of difficulty/likelyhood of damaging the gun:

Step 1- use heavier ammo, the heaviest you can afford, also use geoff's because they're awesome

Step 2- if your hop struggles to lift heavier ammo then think about changing that, i get good results with pdi's w hop but you can also flathop/rhop. Careful with maple leaf rubbers- feedlips can be too long, add a spring/orings if there isnt one already to push it up against the gearbox

Step 3- check for air leaks, around the hop (nozzle when forward should be contacting feedlips), if your feeling brave enough you can check the gearbox too (piston, cylinder head and nozzle are main areas for losing compression)

Step 4- if you're under your sites energy limit by a significant margin then drop a stronger spring in there to get it closer.

If bb's are curving off to the left/right that's the hop not square, if they're hopping up/down that's inconsistent fps (ie an air leak)

Archived