I’m after an uzi

Jaypeg89
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Question is do you actually want a cheap uzi?...Yes.... Does it need to be inaccurate, impractical, unreliable, hard to get spares, something that wont last, doesn't fire fullauto without modding, something un-skirmishably hot without good tech knowledge with expensive really hard to find mags ?....Yes... Get the kwc/cybergun mini UZI.  

If it's the look you like and want slightly more practical maybe a ksc/kwa Ingram MAC11 . Or more practical, accurate, reliable if not a little under powered the Tokyo Marui or clone Ingram MAC10 aep.

This is very, very good value...

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/AY-Spectre-M4-Airsoft-SMG-Used_A22PEK.aspx#.XNCEtZjTWyU

Having had two Uzi's recently (TM) they are honestly wall-hangers: as spares are hard to find and you really don't want them breaking. They do fire well TBF.

Get a MAC10, a Mini Uzi (or a Micro Uzi if you see one) or the above.

• Supporters

What do you consider to be over priced?

What performance do you require from it?

The Well R4 and Well / JG / TM Mac-10/11 are in the ballpark size wise, but have tiny AEP gearboxen.  The claims of 300fps / 0.83J for the Mac-10s are... optimistic, even with the relatively long barrel.  Chrono videos have them coming in closer to 250-260fps and under 0.6J, which is more realistic.  The R4 is lucky to see 220fps / 0.4J.  The problem with the R4 / Macs is the small capacity, low power AEP sized nimh battery that gives poor trigger response and ROF.  You'd want to rewire them for lipo.  The JG Mac come with a whopping 400+ round hi-cap magazine, the Well with a real cap 32, and good luck finding mid caps.

Which brings us back to the MP5K.  TM or JG, the Galaxies are out of stock everywhere.  Loooong trigger pull and a slow response, but you'll see 280-315fps / 0.72J - 0.9J+ depending on brand and luck - it's a full size V3 gearbox.  7.4V lipos fit into the battery tube, and rewiring to Deans helps with the performance.  Cheap mags are readily available in real, mid or high cap or even drums for a giggle.

Join the master race.

something to consider sounds a little expensive, but spare mags and suppressors are not cheap

22 hours ago, Jaypeg89 said:

I’m after an uzi or something like it, essentially a machine pistol I can’t seem to find any anywhere that are ridiculously over priced. Does any one know where I can get one?? Many thanks

Be like the other cool people who uses memes to communictae and get an ARP9?

Archived