New member from Hoxton London

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all!

I'm a new member of the forum located in London and planning to play in Red 1 airsoft. Just got the full loadout and registered for 12 may event. Could anyone play there share some experiences?  Also how may I get a car lift to the place cuz the transportation is quite inconvenient? Thank you very much!

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

8 minutes ago, Mycrobrine said:

Hello all!

I'm a new member of the forum located in London and planning to play in Red 1 airsoft. Just got the full loadout and registered for 12 may event. Could anyone play there share some experiences?  Also how may I get a car lift to the place cuz the transportation is quite inconvenient? Thank you very much!

There really isn't very much in the way of car lifts from people in London as most don't have a car. Suck it up and get on public transport like I do for the most part!

When you make friends on the field you might get lucky and snag one who can drive so you can go farther afield. 

welcome to the forum @Mycrobrine, if the site has a Facebook page maybe post something on there you might get lucky, if not follow the above from @Asomodai and get on public transport :P 

• Supporters

welcome mate, I'm a former resident of Islington/hackney, with that in mind I'd say make sure your guns are well covered when heading for games, especially on public transport, already too many guns on show round there lol.

8 hours ago, Tackle said:

welcome mate, I'm a former resident of Islington/hackney, with that in mind I'd say make sure your guns are well covered when heading for games, especially on public transport, already too many guns on show round there lol.

Thank you for your advice! Also could you suggest me how do you carry bulk equipments like vest and helmet on public transport?

33 minutes ago, Mycrobrine said:

Thank you for your advice! Also could you suggest me how do you carry bulk equipments like vest and helmet on public transport?

Biggest cheapest backpack you can find. No camo visible and if carrying an airsoft rifle, make sure the batteries, mags and bbs are in a separate compartment. Make sure the compartment with the rifle is locked. 

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

Biggest cheapest backpack you can find. No camo visible and if carrying an airsoft rifle, make sure the batteries, mags and bbs are in a separate compartment. Make sure the compartment with the rifle is locked. 

Thank you so much for your patience and advice!

Archived