Questions on Parent getting UKARA

Airsoft4life
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Steveocee said:

you'd need some kind of written proof that you're filming

Not from all retailers, sadly.  There's at least one who will sell a (non existent) "defence", that only they accept, to any rando who asks for one, without an age check.

I wish it weren't so, but it be so.  Strictly speaking, they're only making a rod for their own backs, but if it results in RIFs getting into the hands of yoofs who want to use them to shit up their estates "do YouChoob channels and that", it's liable to harm all of us.

Aside, I'd lay pennies to pounds that OP hasn't actually skirmished, and is still engaging in fantasy shopping.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Not from all retailers, sadly.  There's at least one who will sell a (non existent) "defence", that only they accept, to any rando who asks for one, without an age check.

I wish it weren't so, but it be so.  Strictly speaking, they're only making a rod for their own backs, but if it results in RIFs getting into the hands of yoofs who want to use them to shit up their estates "do YouChoob channels and that", it's liable to harm all of us.

Aside, I'd lay pennies to pounds that OP hasn't actually skirmished, and is still engaging in fantasy shopping.

Yes I have 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I don’t have any grand parents 😭😭

no, me neither, but I wont let that get in the way of a good pisstake lol 😉

Archived