World War Z

CrackCommandoUnit1972
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A Left 4 Dead clone based on the terrible movie of the same name.

Having a good laugh with it. Lots of guns to upgrade and lots of lots of zombies to shoot.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

based on the terrible movie

I quite liked it 😭

I liked the movie but compared to the book it was empty. The book is far far better than the film (as most are) and contains multiple stories that are accounts from survivors from the beginning of the outbreak through to its end. And the book tells of a WWZ that took many years to fight rather than what appeared to be a matter of days in the film.

Didn't know there was a game so I'll have a ganders, cheers. 👍

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/05/2019 at 21:11, Immortal said:

I liked the movie but compared to the book it was empty. The book is far far better than the film (as most are) and contains multiple stories that are accounts from survivors from the beginning of the outbreak through to its end. And the book tells of a WWZ that took many years to fight rather than what appeared to be a matter of days in the film.

Didn't know there was a game so I'll have a ganders, cheers. 👍

Yeah book was amazing, they should have made it into a 10 part series instead of a movie

On 22/05/2019 at 12:55, ak2m4 said:

Yeah book was amazing, they should have made it into a 10 part series instead of a movie

It would have been better suited. The movie was always going to be quite different as you dont have time to have in depth multiple strands and a story spanning years in a couple of hours of screen time.

Archived