KY Airsoft

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been trying to place an order with this shop and am unable to do so.

When I go to checkout an offline message comes up and prevents me from completing the order. And yet my computer is not offline. Is there a problem with KY's website? 

Does anybody know what this means, and have an idea how to get round it?

Finally managed to get through.

But it only accepts payment by Paypal and Stripe. What the feck is Stripe?

Does this mean I can't use Visa or Mastercard?

Good prices and products but a lot of messing about buying from Hong Kong.

Why don't you use Paypal, you'll get buyers protection.

Stripe allows you to pay with you card details, last time I used it I didn't need to sign up for it.

Thanks.

If there isn't enough money in my Paypal account, but I have linked Paypal to my credit card, can I still use Paypal to purchase, knowing that they can take the money from my credit card?

22 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks.

If there isn't enough money in my Paypal account, but I have linked Paypal to my credit card, can I still use Paypal to purchase, knowing that they can take the money from my credit card?

Don't have a credit card but my Paypal account can take money from my Bank acc either directly or through my debit card, so I assume it can do that with a credit card?

• Supporters

Yes you can. 

23 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks.

• Head Moderator

Yes, I often link credit card to PayPal for purchases I do not want to pay immediately with debit card.

Archived