Acetech Lighter tracers and WE Glocks

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I note that WE makes a screw on adaptor for their G series pistols.

Yet the WE G17 outer barrel is already threaded, and the Lighter and Lighter S tracer units come with two adaptors.

So could somebody kindly tell me if I need to buy the WE adaptor to fit a Lighter on my WE G17, or if it a straight fit to the outer barrel?

1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

I note that WE makes a screw on adaptor for their G series pistols.

Yet the WE G17 outer barrel is already threaded, and the Lighter and Lighter S tracer units come with two adaptors.

So could somebody kindly tell me if I need to buy the WE adaptor to fit a Lighter on my WE G17, or if it a straight fit to the outer barrel?

IIRC it should go straight on but I'd check with a retailer (I usually just ring FS as they usually have those kinda bits in the showroom or to hand) as its been a fairly long time since I owned a WE17 myself, unless someone has had direct experience with the same platform on here.

• Supporters

My tentative understanding is that TM and WE both use an 11mm thread which is compatible with either Lighter model (the native 11mm, or the 14mm with an 11mm adaptor).

The Army Armament / Raven and similar untrademarked Grocks use a 12mm thread which requires a different adaptor.

Archived