Hi-capa exploded view or list in English?

Seven
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone got, or know of a place that I can get, either:

A. An exploded diagram of a Hi-capa with part names labelled and listed in English

Or

B. A simple list of part names in English.

Building a shopping list and it would help a lot! I've looked but all I seem to find are diagrams in Japanese.

Cheers!

Just buy the bits you need and list them as they go. If your not sure of the proper names of stuff  I'm sure you'll find out when looking up parts. I've been fiddling with these things for years and I don't know or use all the correct nomenclature for every little bit and some have more than one name they are referred to in tech circles.

13 hours ago, heroshark said:

Just buy the bits you need and list them as they go. If your not sure of the proper names of stuff  I'm sure you'll find out when looking up parts. I've been fiddling with these things for years and I don't know or use all the correct nomenclature for every little bit and some have more than one name they are referred to in tech circles.

The issue is... How do you go about buying a part when you literally have no clue what parts are required or what it's called?

Google is an amazing piece of software engineering but a search string along the lines of:

'airsoft Hi-capa little springy thing with a weird shaped metal bit coming out of one side UK EU'

is a little out of its capabilities. Hahaha.

This is where a complete parts list comes in handy.

Perhaps not as handy as just a parts list but perhaps handy for many other reasons is the YouTube channel of KnucklesGSM. He does custom Hi-capa’s and takes them completely apart and rebuilds them on his channel, you should be able to get all the info you want on there. Hope that helps 🙂.

Just search hicapa on the hk shops also eagle6 you'll  soon find out all you need 're name/reference numbers.

Archived