DanielFc1234

Airsoft Indoor Arena Locations?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Posted (edited)

I've seen a few air soft videos of people going to these indoor airsoft arenas. Usually they are full of kids screaming and I can only find those types of places in the UK around Manchester way. Is there any others closer?

And do you think air soft will be still a thing in about 4 or 5 years?

Edited by Jedi_Master
Better title description

I don't really know the places you are talking about. It would help to know where "closer" is? 

Yes airsoft will be about in 5 years unless some major incident occurs that will push parliament to ban it. Guns always have strong hate labelled with them. Even toy guns like ours

Strikeforce CQB is the closest thing I've been to. That's in Gloucester, of course if that's any closer to you I have no idea.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.