Best Mosfet on the Airsoft Market Under £95

Guest VeniVidiVici
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest VeniVidiVici

I'm looking to buy a new mosfet for my ancient Echo 1 Scar-L for under 120$. Does anyone have any recommendations, I wasn't able to find anything through any other threads.

Thanks,

Veni

• Supporters

Tbh i'd say if you want a good mosfet with fancy features then cough up for a titan, otherwise if its just for battery protection/saving contacts then just go with something simple.

Guest VeniVidiVici
3 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Tbh i'd say if you want a good mosfet with fancy features then cough up for a titan, otherwise if its just for battery protection/saving contacts then just go with something simple.

Doesn't the Gate Titan have the ability to boost fire rate and whatnot from your phone? I've heard somethings about that. The only reason I ask about this is I'd be turning the scar into a higher RPS build.

Thanks,

Veni

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, VeniVidiVici said:

Doesn't the Gate Titan have the ability to boost fire rate and whatnot from your phone? I've heard somethings about that. The only reason I ask about this is I'd be turning the scar into a higher RPS build.

Thanks,

Veni

there's versions with bluetooth, it's not so much that it boosts fire rate (battery/motor/gearing do most of that) but you can turn down the rof, do 3rnd burst, precocking, trigger response etc.

Guest VeniVidiVici
4 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

there's versions with bluetooth, it's not so much that it boosts fire rate (battery/motor/gearing do most of that) but you can turn down the rof, do 3rnd burst, precocking, trigger response etc.

I can understand turning down the ROF and trigger response, but what is the advantage to precocking

• Supporters
1 minute ago, VeniVidiVici said:

I can understand turning down the ROF and trigger response, but what is the advantage to precocking

reduces the lock time in semi auto, adds to the trigger response basically.

Guest VeniVidiVici
Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

reduces the lock time in semi auto, adds to the trigger response basically.

Oh ok

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

No, there's the USB-Link that can connect to an android phone running the Gate App.

• Supporters
55 minutes ago, Lozart said:

No, there's the USB-Link that can connect to an android phone running the Gate App.

I thought there was a bluetooth version?

Either way its easily programmable

27 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I thought there was a bluetooth version?

Either way its easily programmable

You might be thinking of the BTC

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

You might be thinking of the BTC

Must be, coulda sworn it was a titan.

Tbh for all the programming setup its mostly a case of set and forget unless you run into errors.

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Must be, coulda sworn it was a titan.

Tbh for all the programming setup its mostly a case of set and forget unless you run into errors.

Nope, it's the BTC.

Diagnostics are dead handy with the phone app/usb link though. Helped me work out what was happening when my gun died on me at the weekend! (disconnected motor - didn't have the tiny wee allen key I needed to fix it of course but there you go)

Archived