Ear Shot

Mad Rag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeh been pinged point blank in the ear as someone was shooting from behind a wall and I cross their path.  No ones fault just one of those things.  I always always get pinged on the hands/fingers, its the area I get hit the most TBH.

On 02/05/2019 at 09:06, heroshark said:

I have ears to cover my ears. Although this mask is too warm once it turns summer.

IMG_20190502_085827.jpg

On 02/05/2019 at 09:17, heroshark said:

My other warm weather mask I modded for sordin but I don't really like wearing them when its warm either. I just use a hood or snood like a head band when its really warm but covering the ears.

19510316_1675655449409225_6727234345272561850_n.jpg

These are really cool. That second one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing the photos. 👍

I like them so much my brother going to cast my face this weekend so I can try and make something similar.

owchie 

12 hours ago, Craigmc1983 said:

Little prick in a tower wouldn't call his shots, I wouldn't back down! (I respawned after each shot, they fucking hurt)

IMG_20181015_070537.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Never had an issue with ear or nut shots. But its always that little gap between the eye pro, lower face pro or baseball cap that gets me.

Last summer i got a beautiful shiner from a shot that deflected off the top of my lower face pro and just under my glasses. Caused a commotion when paired with the mrs who had a badly bruised knee at the same time lol.

But this  last sunday, same site (battlestations', i had made the switch to bolle goggles for cqb games and this happened. Right in this tiny gap between the goggles and baseball cap. Knew it had cut when it hit as i touched the impact point and had a little blood on my glove. Didn't realise it had bled that much in the 10 minutes that remained in the game. Caused some looks and comments strutting across the safe zone  (didn't know it was that bad until i saw it when changing in the car park.

Aint got time to bleed. Well apparently i have.

61423474_10157154394894454_6853929216346423296_n.jpg

• Supporters
On 02/05/2019 at 09:06, heroshark said:

I have ears to cover my ears. Although this mask is too warm once it turns summer.

IMG_20190502_085827.jpg

Have to say bud them ‘face’ masks you have freak me out nearly as much as clowns do , remember seeing your green man mask at a game couple of yrs ago cold shivers don’t even begin to cover what I felt when I saw it ! 😖

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Have to say bud them ‘face’ masks you have freak me out nearly as much as clowns do , remember seeing your green man mask at a game couple of yrs ago cold shivers don’t even begin to cover what I felt when I saw it ! 😖

Well I did something right.

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

@heroshark - any chance you could reinforce and mesh these? 😎

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/693242392/bloody-horror-latex-mask?ref=shop_home_active_15

That same shop also sells fantastic.. *ahem* male appendage keyrings. Tempted to hang one off my RIS rail 😂

probably easy wear some eye pro under better than mounting to latex

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Well I did something right.

Screw you ass hole ! 😱

🤣🤣👍

Archived