AirsoftGoGo

Druid799

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

https://airsoftgogo.com/en/

Placed an order with AirsoftGoGo just over a wk ago for a G36 RIS handguard and a stock tube adapter , had the dispatch confirmation Email last Tues (AND the tracking No actually worked , now that’s a rarity for a HK seller !🤦‍♂️)  and it arrived this AM . Now normally you see something cheap in the far east but then you get absolutely butt f**ked with the P&P but I didn’t with these guys , was around the £7 something mark so considering the RIS was £20 cheaper than over here and the adapter was £4.50 cheaper and it was less than 2wks from placing to receiving my order I will definitely be giving them another try soon .  

I've bought AirsoftGoGo branded stuff through HK/China based Ebay sellers in the past and never had any issues.

The only problem I've found is that if I look through their website I find about a million things I want to buy!! 😂

11 hours ago, Philby21 said:

I've bought AirsoftGoGo branded stuff through HK/China based Ebay sellers in the past and never had any issues.

The only problem I've found is that if I look through their website I find about a million things I want to buy!! 😂

Only works if they actually have anything in stock 😂

Hence still buying through Ebay! 😁

• 3 years later...

Made 2 orders this year.

First took about 3 - 4 weeks to actually be shipped but it arrived in the end (it was just 1 item).

Second order has been a nightmare though & had to end up going through PayPal to get my money back. Again, an order of just 1 item.

Ordered an item & received no update in over a month. Completely ignored any contact attempt, including cancellation requests. Opened a PayPal claim & PayPal ruled it in my favour 2 days later, issuing a full refund.

Wouldn't recommend AirsoftGoGo based on these 2 recent experiences.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.