Sign in to follow this  
Druid799

AirsoftGoGo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

https://airsoftgogo.com/en/

Placed an order with AirsoftGoGo just over a wk ago for a G36 RIS handguard and a stock tube adapter , had the dispatch confirmation Email last Tues (AND the tracking No actually worked , now that’s a rarity for a HK seller !🤦‍♂️)  and it arrived this AM . Now normally you see something cheap in the far east but then you get absolutely butt f**ked with the P&P but I didn’t with these guys , was around the £7 something mark so considering the RIS was £20 cheaper than over here and the adapter was £4.50 cheaper and it was less than 2wks from placing to receiving my order I will definitely be giving them another try soon .  

I've bought AirsoftGoGo branded stuff through HK/China based Ebay sellers in the past and never had any issues.

The only problem I've found is that if I look through their website I find about a million things I want to buy!! 😂

11 hours ago, Philby21 said:

I've bought AirsoftGoGo branded stuff through HK/China based Ebay sellers in the past and never had any issues.

The only problem I've found is that if I look through their website I find about a million things I want to buy!! 😂

Only works if they actually have anything in stock 😂

Hence still buying through Ebay! 😁

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.