New member here and hope to play soon

TheBigBoss
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi AFUK, new member here from South Wales, have owned airsoft guns on and off for almost 10 years, never got into playing as couldn't find a site near carmarthenshire, now there's seems to be 3 but only 1 or 2 active, looking to buy a new AEG and GBB Pistol.

I have still a G36E which has been stored for 5 years only shot 100 bbs or so, as it never chambered properly, will post pics later so members could possibly advise me to scrap it or fix it and ID it.

If not I'm looking for a new starter AEG, are G&G guns still good like there m4 series, I really like HK416s too, and it would be nice to be able to use lipos 11volt etc and have a MOSFET fitted stock, but not necessary 

And what is the best Glock style pistol as a side arm? , only gas blowback please, We Glock Series I'm thinking?

Anyone here from around Carmarthenshire?

Cheers icon_smile.gif

Budget for AEG Around 200 but will stretch if it's quality and will shoot great out of the box, don't mind upgrading in the future too

100ish for pistol

Thanks all 

• Supporters

Yup, the G&G CM16 Raiders are well regarded.  Plastic bodies, but it's a decent plastic: they feel good and shoot well out of the box.

Specna Arms are getting a bit of love as well at the moment.  Their mid range ~£150-ish M4s come with quick change springs, MOSFETs, 6.03mm barrels, rotary hops and (praise the Lord!) Deans connectors as standard.  That's a lot of reasons to get one.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

1 minute ago, TheBigBoss said:

Any guns which take a lipo as standard and also would like EBB 

Never heard of Specna Arms must be a ewer company, I'll have a good look after work cheers 

Do you mean any lipo or an  11.1v? There are 7.4v lipos people use in guns like TM and then 11.1v lipos which break guns not designed for them. 

you won't get EBB for under £200 I don't think.

G&G ARP9 runs 11.1v lipos but so would a G&G CM with their "ETU".

Hard pushed to find a reason not to get a Specna Arms other than no stop on empty or EBB but you don't get those features in this price bracket. 

Gun looks to be a G36K (other variants are available) with a missing flash hider, no idea of the make though.

Archived