best low-cost shotgun

Fattyhunter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ladies and Gents

Looking for a secondary weapon i.e a shotgun but like all AEG'S there are loads to to choose from, I do not want to spent loads under £100 if i can.

I was looking at some of the WE shotguns but then saw some rubbish reviews saying they break easily, I know its probably because they are cheap but is there any middle ground.

thanks in advance

Fatts

I'd recommend the  plastic body short cyma with the top folding stock. Short, light point able with the option of a stock. There is no benefit to the longer barrel versions as the inner barrels are all the same. In fact on many of the personal ones I've had I cut down. The clone shottys (which the WE's are too) are much of a much ness. Although there are lemons  as someone who has fixed a lot of them many of the people who say they are no good tend to have been ham fisted with them.

• Supporters

Eh. My CYMA CM351 didn't even make it its first skirmish without misfeeding.  So many cheap plastic parts to go wrong.

They're cheap enough to gamble on, mind, and good fun when you do get a kill.

Cheers guys for you advice, I think you have highlighted my concerns that its gonna be a bit of of a gamble, but if i don't spend to much I wont be disappointed when it breaks.😂

Although the metal one feels nice they are no different inside. Just heavier and cost more.

Curve ball. If it's a secondary a pistol is always very handy. Might be able to fit something in your budget. 

By the time you've got the shotgun off your back and into your hands a pistol would have been out and shot a few rounds. 

4 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Curve ball. If it's a secondary a pistol is always very handy. Might be able to fit something in your budget. 

By the time you've got the shotgun off your back and into your hands a pistol would have been out and shot a few rounds. 

I would concur with this its a challenging back up to an aeg , especially if you need range and accuracy. Cqb paired with a nice pistol it's great. That said I did ditch all my conventional shotties in the end as I much prefer my kwc co2 python I modded to x6 multishot. It's way more practical than even the most compact shotgun.

I bought one of these

used it in a few games against AEG’s , hugely satisfying getting some hits with it 

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-rifles-c38/shotguns-c46/king-arms-bo-manufacture-fabarm-stf12-pump-action-tri-shot-airsoft-shotgun-full-stock-desert-p8752

157CF0F7-0F24-4B8A-880C-3E0DC5240B03.jpeg

Cheers Gents

I already have a Sig F226 but wanted something fun hence the budget. Thanks for the link £70 dosent seem bad. Fourm advice is better than any review I find. Never used land warriors but will check them out today.

Fatts

• Supporters

I’ve had a couple of the double eagle plastic shotties for a good few yrs now and none them have ever let me down , but even if any did go tits up wouldn’t be much of a biggie the price on them ! 👍

Archived