Posting pictures

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

you can link to some picture hosting sites, which is the easy way, or what i tend to do is just use the win+s key for a screenshot and then paste the image into the message (i believe you need to have onenote active)

like this

image.png.296016bcb340e095fadb32e9e7c05bcf.png

On 29/04/2019 at 16:06, E21A said:

Click that, should take you to photo folder (if on pc) or options for photo library or camera if on mobile 

369201A2-CEEF-42CF-BCB1-0B8AB5488362.jpeg

If doing this way I am pretty sure that.... 

.... After you choose a photo, you will need to tap on the '+' which will be on the bottom left corner on the photo itself to actually add it to your post

On 29/04/2019 at 16:06, E21A said:

Click that, should take you to photo folder (if on pc) or options for photo library or camera if on mobile 

369201A2-CEEF-42CF-BCB1-0B8AB5488362.jpeg

.... After you choose a photo, you will need to tap on the '+' which will be on the bottom left corner on the photo itself to actually add it to your post

Screenshot_20190430_211829.thumb.jpg.053aa5ef9160d7bd45d1a8b9d365eeba.jpg

5 minutes ago, Resistor170 said:

Screenshot_20190430_211829.thumb.jpg.053aa5ef9160d7bd45d1a8b9d365eeba.jpg

Iver personall never done that, I just hit submit reply. It’s always on an iPhone though, dunno if that makes a difference 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, E21A said:

Iver personall never done that, I just hit submit reply. It’s always on an iPhone though, dunno if that makes a difference 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'll try now with android... 

Screenshot_20190424_230440.jpg

OK, seems you don't have to click the add button. Which must mean the add button would be there if adding multiple pics between writing... 

Yeah, the add button places the picture in the text box so you can form your posts around specific pictures. Just uploading them and posting will add them to the end of what you’ve written (if anything) 

Archived