Airsoft Global

FreeFrag.UK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've encountered a company called Airsoft Global and I was curious if anyone has had any dealings with them? As it stands I'm considering ordered a couple bits and they appear to be the best option, price wise at least, at this point in time.

@Mad Rag unfortunately what I'm after doesn't seem to be available from any UK retailer.

As with many things it's just a case of accepting it as a possibility, it wouldn't be the first time an interest/hobby has forced me to deal with the delight of customs fees.

• Root Admin

I last used them about 4 years ago. Before that I'd used them on a handful of occasions and got everything that I ordered.

Apart from being slow they did give me a runaround about something that was out of stock after I'd ordered it, but this is unfortunately par for the course if you're looking for something that's unavailable elsewhere. They're a legitimate company but I would email to ask them if the item you're looking for is actually in stock first.

@Mad Rag I was looking stock which had caught my eye, I've been through my usual bookmarks (around 35 retailers) and no such luck. Unfortunately my original idea/plan for my build has gone a bit side ways due to product availability (discontinued items) so it's forced me to give consideration to other options.

@proffrink Good to know, I'll drop them a line to get some more information, greatly appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Reviving an old thread here... but just chiming in to say that I can definitely vouch for Airsoft Global.

Recently placed an order with them for some hard-to-find parts. Admittedly one item out of stock despite showing as available on their website (as per experience mentioned above). Part ordered promptly and all delivered within 5 days.

Great service with excellent, friendly comms. I recommend contacting Andy, who I think is the owner and was very easy to deal with.

I’ll be buying from them again 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.