Gun loadout/setup help thanks

Veqtah
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Go for T1 replica, you can then put on a scope cap (I prefer butler creek) and then put a lexan disc inside which you can buy on ebay (pictured below): 

Also, to stick your pressure plate on the gun just use velcro with sticky side, it doesn't make a mess or leave residue from my experience. 

T1.png

• Supporters

I run a CompM4 replica on my M4 for the most part. Also own a T1, 551, x4 ACOG and a reflex (which is the cheapest and clearest x1 of the lot).

I've tried vertical and angled foregrips but I think I prefer it without if I'm honest. 

Sometimes run a torch but the sites I play at don't have many buildings for it to become useful. +1 to the velcro as suggested above

Just go out with it and find out what you need as you play. Less weight = better when it's 4 hours in and your arms ache because your gun weighs x3 as much because of all the attachments! :lol:

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

Also, to stick your pressure plate on the gun just use velcro with sticky side, it doesn't make a mess or leave residue from my experience. 

i used some Velcro once but found it kept coming off the actual gun body!. May have been the stuff that cam with the gun as the 3M stuff i have for the other is much better

@Lozart what was it you had for your cable / pad, some clips you got off a Chinese type website'??

I remember using Velcro on my old pressure plate and didn’t work at all, kept coming off of the back of the pressure plate becuase it’s rubber, if anyone knows any strong stuff or anything else 

where do people put their pressure plates? I am getting one and not sure where to mount it also getting a AFG2 so not sure if I am supposed to put it on there or something. 

49 minutes ago, Musica said:

where do people put their pressure plates? I am getting one and not sure where to mount it also getting a AFG2 so not sure if I am supposed to put it on there or something. 

Thats a specific use case. It's different for everyone.

Put it where your hand goes naturally OR where you can reach comfortably when activating whatever it is your turning on.

I would echo what others have said.  I wanted all the attachments when I started and ended up with this.

FB_IMG_1554188079386.thumb.jpg.ada094c06c37cdf451ef3cbd77ae6470.jpg

Holo sight, foregrip, rail panels, torch, pressure switch, even a go pro mount on the bottom.

FB_IMG_1553886379916.thumb.jpg.2e1a992a23db0d4dd01a5445d3e3d768.jpg

Then you realise this is a lot of added weight which isn't always necessary.

So now have this

Iron sights removed,  rail panels gone, torch off unless I need it, rail section on bottom if I do (though not in this picture)  also a sling is a worthwhile purchase imo, as it does carry a little of the weight which is a bonus at the end of a long day.20190426_151936.thumb.jpg.cf65f0bd9c74905e98998c8adc6e58c0.jpg

The torch can be put on if I need it. I use this switch mount as it slides on and off the top rail

Element-4-125-ITI-SCAR-Pocket-Panel-Remote-Switch-Rail-Pads-Set-Light-Accessories.thumb.jpg.456cbf493215fcdee8126a4980085b28.jpg

But am looking at one of these on Ebay's it has a permanent on/off or pressure on/off, about 15 quid

SUR.157-2.jpg.31fe8f5e802e2c2cd2a94f10c9a7bba6.jpg

• Supporters
5 hours ago, djben9 said:

@Lozart what was it you had for your cable / pad, some clips you got off a Chinese type website'??

"got off a Chinese type website"...bloody cheek. They're Streamlight rail clips https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Streamlight-88178-Replacement-Remote-Retaining-Clips-for-Flashlight-Black/25021500473?iid=192600692804&chn=ps

1 hour ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

But am looking at one of these on Ebay's it has a permanent on/off or pressure on/off, about 15 quid

SUR.157-2.jpg.31fe8f5e802e2c2cd2a94f10c9a7bba6.jpg

I have one of those I don't use anymore if you want it? £10 posted?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Lozart said:

that day i remember a few things you were getting me to buy, :lol: :lol:

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, Veqtah said:

@MagpieAirsoft do the pressure plate switches with the constant on fit the m600 replica like mine ? Also can you throw a link over for the first one you posted aswell?

When you got the torch you should have two end caps - one with a little round socket and one with a rubber button. The little round socket is a standard connector so yes, the switch @MagpieAirsoft suggested will work.

As for the rail panels, just google for "element tango down scar panel" (if you leave out the element bit you'll get the actual Tango Down ones).

@Lozart sorry I didn’t see your post about having one for £10 would it fit my m600 sorry to keep asking but don’t want to buy it if it won’t fit, I’ve defo got both rubber end cap and the other one

• Moderators

Managed to get a t1 replica from eBay unfortunately from China or somewhere out the way due to postage dates being ages, can anyone throw over a relatively cheap t1 lens protector cap, that goes on the front that isn’t from china

Archived