Tracer bbs

bully78
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone I'm looking to stock up on a load of tracers so where's best to buy in bulk.

Cheers 

40 minutes ago, E21A said:

Assuming by best you mean cheapest? 

If so Try here

No I prefer to listen to the opinions of my fellow players rather than a search engine that gets paid by companies to put them ahead of the competition 

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, bully78 said:

No I prefer to listen to the opinions of my fellow players rather than a search engine that gets paid by companies to put them ahead of the competition 

But those opinions have been formed by your fellow players doing some leg work. Try it, it can be educational to do something for yourself.

2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

But those opinions have been formed by your fellow players doing some leg work. Try it, it can be educational to do something for yourself.

Always thought that these forums were a place to share information about our sport, guess I was wrong in expecting an answer about where to buy something in a sub-section called (Places To Buy). Maybe if you got off your high horse and shared a little you may find it refreshing 

I don't get why people bother replying if they don't add anything of importance or to genuinely help the person. I use Blaster Tracer BBs (by ASG) and they are pretty good, had no issues with them and relatively cheap. 

• Head Moderator

My starter for 10 would be here:

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-tracer-bb

Unfortunately, the ASG Blaster are out of stock.  

3 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

A bit more expensive but you can find the blasters on socom tactical

https://www.socomtactical.net/airsoft-accessories/ammo-and-gas/0.2g-airsoft-bbs/asg-blaster-tracer-0.20g-3000-bottle

https://www.socomtactical.net/airsoft-accessories/ammo-and-gas/0-25-airsoft-bbs/asg-blaster-tracer-0.25g-3000-bottle

• Head Moderator
12 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Yeah that seems to be the case with anywhere that has them at a decent price. 

But found some in stock at ammo drop so that will do till I can get them in bulk 

Cheers lads 

8 hours ago, bully78 said:

Hi everyone I'm looking to stock up on a load of tracers so where's best to buy in bulk.

Cheers 

Patrolbase has a bulk buy section, and have items on sale that have a bulk buy option. Unfortunately the tracers seem to sell pretty quickly, so probably wont be available for bulk buy, but it's worth keeping an eye out. 

Platoon Stores also have them for relatively cheap
https://www.platoonstores.co.uk/airsoft/asg-blaster-tracer-0-20g-bbs-3000-bottle-246-detail
0.25s ^

Also, what is up with the posts saying to "go google it yourself". It's a forum where people can ask for opinions on their personal buying experiences. @bully78 has obviously done his/her research and wanted to ask if we (airsoft forums) know of anything that he/she was not able to find. If everyone just gets told to "google it", whats the point in forums? Sharing opinions and experiences with like minded people with similar interests? Nope, just google it yourself. Sigh...

• Mostly Retired Moderators

6mm Ammo have tracers at a good price (0.25 is the heaviest though)

https://www.6mmammo.co.uk/product-page/6mm-ammo-0-25g-x2000-green-tracer-non-bio

You can see people's opinions on 6mm ammo here:

And if you want a bulk rate, you could always ask @6mmAmmoQuartermaster...?

That's the cheapest option for tracers I can find.

As far as tracers go - DO NOT buy a shit tonne of anything you've not tried.
I have found tracers to be far more fickle than normal BBs - possibly because of whatever component makes them glow.
Here is my list of tracer BBs that have caused problems for me - from jamming to shattering (in and out of the gun):
RZR - Shatter masters - in and out of the gun
ASG Blaster - Kept jamming, which was really annoying - but only in 2 guns - annoying that they happened to be my main CQB guns
Geoff's (which I was really surprised about - they tested them and said there was nowt wrong - but they were exploding all over the place)

I'm currently using G&G tracers, which are working flawlessly.

So, as the saying goes - Caveat emptor 😄 

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

I don't get why people bother replying if they don't add anything of importance or to genuinely help the person. I use Blaster Tracer BBs (by ASG) and they are pretty good, had no issues with them and relatively cheap. 

6 hours ago, NoobyNico said:

Also, what is up with the posts saying to "go google it yourself". It's a forum where people can ask for opinions on their personal buying experiences. @bully78 has obviously done his/her research and wanted to ask if we (airsoft forums) know of anything that he/she was not able to find. If everyone just gets told to "google it", whats the point in forums? Sharing opinions and experiences with like minded people with similar interests? Nope, just google it yourself. Sigh...

People reply with that because because questions like this are spoon feeding. 

Buying bbs in bulk is pretty much the same from every store, all you do is google it and see where has the best deal at the time. No need for personal opinions as it is like posting "I need to buy a tin of beans what should I do"

As for saying he has done his homework he never posted that he said he preferred to ask rather than use google. It is not like this is a rare hard to find item. 

People do get sick of all the dumb where to buy questions filling up all forums on all hobbies as it generally means someone can't be bothered to put in any effort.

7 hours ago, bully78 said:

Always thought that these forums were a place to share information about our sport, guess I was wrong in expecting an answer about where to buy something in a sub-section called (Places To Buy). Maybe if you got off your high horse and shared a little you may find it refreshing 

Information yes but some questions don't need asking. If you had posted that you had searched around you had looked yourself but could find nowhere with stock at a sensible price the response would of been different.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

People do get sick of all the dumb where to buy questions filling up all forums on all hobbies as it generally means someone can't be bothered to put in any effort.

Can you recommend any radio or TV programs that I'd hate, so that I can tune in just to shout angrily at them?

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Ooh that reminds me, I'd avoid BAW tracers.

They had a lovely habit of turning into needle-like shards of plastic upon exiting the barrel, though they were lovely and bright.

• Supporters
On 28/04/2019 at 10:09, Rogerborg said:

Can you recommend any radio or TV programs that I'd hate, so that I can tune in just to shout angrily at them?

Any of The BBC channels?  LBC? Heck, can you recommend one that I won’t shout angrily at?

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Any of The BBC channels?  LBC? Heck, can you recommend one that I won’t shout angrily at?

Best show for shouting at is Star Trek Discovery.

The science is very bad and everytime there is a life and death situation someone has to do preachy moral speech and waste time. Great story but awful in every other way possible. I keep watching hoping someone does the decent thing and scalps the main character, that fucking hair cut🤬

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Best show for shouting at is Star Trek Discovery.

The science is very bad and everytime there is a life and death situation someone has to do preachy moral speech and waste time. Great story but awful in every other way possible. I keep watching hoping someone does the decent thing and scalps the main character, that fucking hair cut🤬

I think all these new program directors went to the same school, everything is the same.

When something quirky or different comes along I love it, but very rarely nowadays do I get hyped about a program. I was Hyped to see EndGame, but I got so hyped I think it ruined the film for me..... it’s fustrating how they like to repeat and make things damn obvious.

Ill stick to watching utter trash like the 10p films on Syfy, they are so bad you can’t help but laugh.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Prisce said:

I was Hyped to see EndGame, but I got so hyped I think it ruined the film for me..... it’s fustrating how they like to repeat and make things damn obvious.

Awesome film but first still the best and this years best MCU film is Captain Marvel. Hoping Spiderman is good.

• Supporters

100% agree

53 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Awesome film but first still the best and this years best MCU film is Captain Marvel. Hoping Spiderman is good.

Archived