Looking for Essex players

RossF
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everybody,

I used to skirmish a few years ago but dropped out of it when I moved location - still have my old kit (other than my AEGs which I sold) and am keen to get back into it this summer.  The thing is, I don’t know anybody that plays in Essex so I’m hoping to meet someone on here that I can go to Billericay with.

Would anybody be happy to meet up/let me tag along!? 😅

Thanks,

Ross

21 minutes ago, RossF said:

Hi everybody,

I used to skirmish a few years ago but dropped out of it when I moved location - still have my old kit (other than my AEGs which I sold) and am keen to get back into it this summer.  The thing is, I don’t know anybody that plays in Essex so I’m hoping to meet someone on here that I can go to Billericay with.

Thanks,

Ross

Ross, I hope you mean AP and not skirmish? 

If so, drop in and see Martin & Luke at RoE in Hadleigh on Saturday, they both marshal at AP and you will find somebody in the shop on Saturday who is going. 

4 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Ross, I hope you mean AP and not skirmish? 

If so, drop in and see Martin & Luke at RoE in Hadleigh on Saturday, they both marshal at AP and you will find somebody in the shop on Saturday who is going. 

I’m not actually sure what AP is, is that a place?  When I said skirmish I just meant I used to play - so I’m a bit confused now!

6 minutes ago, RossF said:

I’m not actually sure what AP is, is that a place?  When I said skirmish I just meant I used to play - so I’m a bit confused now!

Sorry, Airsoft Plantation, Billericay  NOT Skirmish Billericay

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

Sorry, Airsoft Plantation, Billericay  NOT Skirmish Billericay

Oh I see - yeah I’ve never been to either as I used to play in Salisbury and at Urban Assault in Cambridge.

Happy with anything accessible for me in Essex to get going, just keen to start playing again and not have to rock up solo not knowing anybody ha!

Deffo drop in to RoE in Hadleigh and have a chat with them, or for somewhere tiny there is always MPA in Hockley, really small CQB but nice people, and Practical Pistol competitions every Tuesday night

Thanks - appreciate the help, will stop by as you recommended.  If anybody else on here goes to Plantation or other South-East places and doesn’t mind me joining for a game please do speak up!

• Supporters

Welcome Ross, Airsoft Plantation is my regular site. It’s absolutely awesome. Quite a few of us around the area, have a look at my profile for other sites.

When I get back to being able to play again I shall let you know when and where me and my motley crew go. 

As long as your up for a laugh, you’ll fit in perfectly;)

4 hours ago, RossF said:

Hi everybody,

Thanks,

Ross

I do on occasion pop to either Skirmish Billericay or Airsoft Plantation. 

AP is the better of the two sites overall. But I did have an excellent Skirmish at SB last weekend, they have really sorted out their marshalling and game mode problems. 

Thanks everyone who’s responded so far, will be sure to reach out when I know which weekend I’ll be down!

• 2 weeks later...

I’m planning on heading down to Plantation this weekend (the 12th) if anybody else is.  Messaged you @Bibbs to see if you’re still going.

I've just started in this area, went to skirmish.
Where is AP,  and why does skirmish seemed to be being mentioned with a bad taste in the mouth?

• Supporters

AP is literally up the road from Skirmish. Skirmish isn’t terrible, just I find other places better. And when most charge the same amount or similar, you get better value for money elsewhere.

Archived