Inspiration from us.......!!!!

djben9
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

even the local ARU now have helmet mounted cameras for in game footage :rolleyes:

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/gallery/armed-police-swarm-st-neots-16174295

Wonder if it will appear on youtube

:lol::lol::lol:

wonder if they suffer from fogging issues....?

• Supporters

I like the way the description on one of the pics said “officers crouch near the property” 

well unless there arresting the pavement I ‘think’ they may be cuffing the accused ! 🤣🤣

3F8BC2EE-AC1F-4C55-BA99-0612B5FDDF3C.jpeg

• Moderators

yep, i thought the same....or the wall insulted the guy with his pistol out!.....we have some cr@ppy reporters over here!......most amusing part of the local online paper is the comments people leave! :lol: :lol:

• Supporters

I can't not see that as a winding wheel on the bottom of the magazine.  Also: put your bloody eye pro on!

0_st-neots-radi-2.jpg

This seems to be a Children Act 1989 S49 abduction from care issue, so probably a sorry tale for all concerned.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I can't not see that as a winding wheel on the bottom of the magazine.  Also: put your bloody eye pro on!

0_st-neots-radi-2.jpg

This seems to be a Children Act 1989 S49 abduction from care issue, so probably a sorry tale for all concerned.

Joking aside I’d like to see him ACTUALLY get his goggles on , between the camera and the angle of his helmet it ain’t gonna happen so all he’d need is a shitload of dust flying around and he’s right up the crack without a poodle ! 😳

• Supporters

Don’t care how hard you think you are you will dump your bowel contents when a copper points a real G36 at you and screams “armed police !” 💩 😳

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

you will dump your bowel contents when a copper points a real G36 at you and screams “armed police !”

I would, because I cannot think of a single case of a UK firearms copper being successfully convicted for slotting a suspect.

Corrections welcome, as always.

6 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I would, because I cannot think of a single case of a UK firearms copper being successfully convicted for slotting a suspect.

Corrections welcome, as always.

Additionally, I’ve met several firearms coppers and, worryingly, all of them have been arrogant tossers with a lack basic brain power. 

42 minutes ago, E21A said:

Additionally, I’ve met several firearms coppers and, worryingly, all of them have been arrogant tossers with a lack basic brain power. 

Might just be me but the ones I've met in Essex have all been really nice blokes, got stopped (my car fit a description) with a boot full of shotguns after a clay day locally told the guys what was in the boot and they were nothing but professional and we even had a laugh about the fact some of them were airsofter's or had at least tried it after seeing a decal on my rear window. Likewise I had a pretty long chat with a guy at Gatwick when I was flying out to Philadelphia one year after their drugs dog had done its rounds in the check in lines.

I used to work for a local music venue and for a while if there was trouble he was the one that usually turned up. anyway one night when I was shutting up for the evening he was passing and there had been a fair amount of trouble in town that night, he knew I was walking home and as it was a 5 minute car ride vs a 15/20 minute walk he offered to drop me home 👍

16 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Might just be me but the ones I've met in Essex have all been really nice blokes, got stopped (my car fit a description) with a boot full of shotguns after a clay day locally told the guys what was in the boot and they were nothing but professional and we even had a laugh about the fact some of them were airsofter's or had at least tried it after seeing a decal on my rear window. Likewise I had a pretty long chat with a guy at Gatwick when I was flying out to Philadelphia one year after their drugs dog had done its rounds in the check in lines.

I used to work for a local music venue and for a while if there was trouble he was the one that usually turned up. anyway one night when I was shutting up for the evening he was passing and there had been a fair amount of trouble in town that night, he knew I was walking home and as it was a 5 minute car ride vs a 15/20 minute walk he offered to drop me home 👍

Odd how experiences differ. Must admit my interactions with them have been outside their professional capacity.  

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Very true. Possibly just bravado or were they actually being complete bellends?

Probably just messing as you don't end up a firearms officer if you are stupid or meet the psych profiles. I have met a fair few and yeah maybe to some they can come across wrong away from the job but when you do a high stress job like that you are bound to end with a narcissistic sense of humour and let if off the leash when unwinding.

Also to be fair after dealing with the public they probably get a bit disdainful of people and become wary so always have a shield of some sort. I have a close relative who is a copper (not armed) and he has become very pessimistic about the human condition and can come across as arrogant but in reality it is just world weary.

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Probably just messing as you don't end up a firearms officer if you are stupid or meet the psych profiles. I have met a fair few and yeah maybe to some they can come across wrong away from the job but when you do a high stress job like that you are bound to end with a narcissistic sense of humour and let if off the leash when unwinding.

Also to be fair after dealing with the public they probably get a bit disdainful of people and become wary so always have a shield of some sort. I have a close relative who is a copper (not armed) and he has very pessimistic about the human condition and can come across as arrogant but in reality it is just world weary.

Funny you say that I know my fair share of people in the nursing profession be it A&E or paramedic and they are very similar to what you have described above but having said that I have a pretty warped sense of humor anyway so most of the stuff we talk about others could possibly take the wrong way.

31 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Very true. Possibly just bravado or were they actually being complete bellends?

Oh no, actually complete bellends. 

• Supporters

For me clumpy has hit the nail squarely on the head , my self and I think I can say for a lot of my work mates have completely lost any faith or respect for most of the population due to the crap we have to put up with from them on a daily bases and I do know it’s the same for all the other emergency services.

To be fair you are going to get twats in every job , can’t speak for the others but in the NHS you do usually find they migrate to each other (as no one else will put up with them !) so when you do meet one then you’ll more than likely meet a couple at the same time ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂

Archived