Nuprol Raven EU18

ieuanam
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

9 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Doesn't mean I actually think they are any good though either.

TM hk45

Lol, lovely pistol, massive though, and 50% more  money than the G34 😂

• Supporters
23 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I picked up a VFC M&P9 with two mags yesterday for not very much, bargains are out there👍🏻

Im tempted to try pick up a bargain one of these when one comes my way. Love my TM one but need a change.

Just now, rocketdogbert said:

Lol, lovely pistol, massive though, and 50% more  money than the G34 😂

But worth it, still the best out the box pistol you can get. Best pistol I ever had but broke it and have a rule on never buying the same personal gun twice.

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

Im tempted to try pick up a bargain one of these when one comes my way. Love my TM one but need a change.

This one was a bargain, seems to shoot OK, nice solid hop unit but could probably do with an I key.

Mag quality isn’t up to much, nothing actually gone wrong, just not TM quality

• Supporters
1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

This one was a bargain, seems to shoot OK, nice solid hop unit but could probably do with an I key.

Mag quality isn’t up to much, nothing actually gone wrong, just not TM quality

I tear TM mags apart and put in better valves, springs and permanently seal everything so mag quality is last thing I ever think about.

TM pistols are great but the mags are meh, WE are quite often better in that department.

2 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I tear TM mags apart and put in better valves, springs and permanently seal everything so mag quality is last thing I ever think about.

TM pistols are great but the mags are meh, WE are quite often better in that department.

Fair enough. You deffo won’t like the VFC Mags then. Stupid three screw system to secure the base, poorly fitting bb followers and spring bases.

Not sure if they’re WE/TM compatible  hot be nice if they were

Oh, and mag release needs work lol

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Fair enough. You deffo won’t like the VFC Mags then. Stupid three screw system to secure the base, poorly fitting bb followers and spring bases.

Not sure if they’re WE/TM compatible  hot be nice if they were

Oh, and mag release needs work lol

I would 3d print better followers. The three screws is better than the pins in TM, I hate those they are so cheap.

As for mags they are all proprietary, no cross compatibility anywhere as far as I know (WE Big Bird is pretty compatible with a bin liner though)

Any gun I buy is always an exercise in what I can improve and the VFC is the best externally.

Archived