Magpul ubr stock replica HELP

Veqtah
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi just thought I’d give this ago but I’m after a magpul ubr stock gen 1 or 2 replica 

does anyone know of any websites or any on eBay ect that they could send me the link too or anyone in uk that has a second hand one they want to get rid of 

thanks 

Thank you immortal, had a look at the price and it’s abit past my max price I want to pay plus it’s been made with a custom aeg stock instead of it coming with one, if anyone else has anything please help 

1 hour ago, Veqtah said:

Thank you immortal, had a look at the price and it’s abit past my max price I want to pay plus it’s been made with a custom aeg stock instead of it coming with one, if anyone else has anything please help 

Have a look under UBR or DRSS on DHgate or aliexpress. Not many with an AEG stock but worth looking

👍🏻

Or make me an offer lol

If you can show me a video on how you use this custom aeg stock, just want to see how it works compared to the Normal ect and I can get one brand new from a place in China but will probably take 7 years to get here and it’s £50 so depends on what your willing to take 

I don’t have a video, it’s a short section of AEG stock tube that attaches to the gun and then the UBR slides I’ve it, attaching underneath with two hex bolts.

If you order from China, It will take around 3 weeks to arrive. Personally, that’s what I would do, taking a chance on the quality of course, I have done in the past.

I’m replacing mine with a genuine generation2 UBR I have coming from the States.

@rocketdogbert Just wondering but how did you manage to order something like that in the States? Pretty much everything I see there is prohibited from being sold outside of the States. Perhaps it's better for my wallet not knowing but still...

• 3 months later...

Archived