Airsoft Imports

Dentonboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, anyone had any dealings with Airsoft Imports at all please?

Am looking to sell some RiFs to them but apparently they are 'dissolved' according to Companies House...

Edit - AHH, just seen the thread on them and Mr Woodhead...

Currently got some tech work with them. Will let you know on that one (email replies are tardy to say the least) 

The in person shop is small but well kitted

Prices he offers for second hand aren't great but he's open about that but if you've got busted kit or really expensive kit you may struggle to shift it's not a bad idea to talk to him

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit late to the party here, but here's my personal experience of this shop:

Link

• 1 month later...

So now dealt with Nick a few times. Had no issues other than slow comms (largely due to him setting up a new airsoft field). Tech work on my Glock 18c AEP was affordable and under warranty. Sometimes runs deals if you pay attention to his Facebook page. Will point out when you can get better stuff elsewhere (ie mini lipos for AEPs) 

• 6 months later...

I'm having some trouble with this site. I ordered a pistol before Christmas. At the time I had no UKARA number so I wanted it 2 toned. It added the pistol yo the cart and went to check out expecting it to let me tick the 2 toning option. However the order went through without prompting me. I contacted them and said what had happened and they offered me a refund as they said they cannot 2 tone it. That was a month ago. I've not had the refund. Communication hasn't been great either. The reply I got when chasing up the refund was that they thought they had already done it. I paid via PayPal credit and it is still sitting there in my account. I've sent screen grabs of my account showing it still there. So far I've had no reply. Next step is to get PayPal involved.

• Supporters

Do it now, they've got a poor record & you've given them more than enough time.

What they said.

There is a PayPal process.

Just start the refund process, then either they accept and you get it cleared straight away or they fail to do anything and it takes until the PayPal response period times out.

You may not have actually paid on your side yet - but come the day the PayPal credit period runs out the money will be taken and then you have to start the process and wait

Archived