How many chances?

Adolf Hamster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Nope almost every set to I have ever had involves that group. 

I am not a youngster either at 43 but I am honest enough to realise my own generation and above is the biggest issue.

All I can think is maybe there's a different demographic to this problem according to the region/sites we play at, I've got a few more sites ive not played yet on my radar, maybe I'll change my opinion after playing them 😏.

p.s. @clumpyedge, wow, while I was typing my reply, you typed almost the same thing, spooky 😱

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Well it WAS overkill to be fair. A word with the marshals was in order not 4 people full auto'ing from (what sounds like) close distance. 

I agree with keep shooting them until a hand goes up (semi though, not full auto) as sometimes adrenaline, gear, bushes mean the first one might not register but what you are talking about sounds like GBH!!

Well my idea of close was around 30 meters and since he was acting immortal most of the day I do not feel guilty and nor did the others that full auto-ed him.

The aim of this game is to shoot and not be shot but like many of the sports out there it is a game of honour! the words game and honour are prime, marshals are often too far away from the action to make judgement calls and non hit takers are spoilers in any game. I have been in many games where people are optimistic about hits believing they are hitting the opposition when in fact the BBs are falling short but when you hit the 4 people next to the non hit taker and continue shooting him and his hand still does not go up thats a lack of honour!

• Supporters
3 hours ago, gasman said:

The aim of this game is to shoot and not be shot but like many of the sports out there it is a game of honour! the words game and honour are prime, marshals are often too far away from the action to make judgement calls and non hit takers are spoilers in any game. 

Then tell the marshals so they can move into position and monitor the player. 

All sites run the rule that it is a marshals not a players job to enforce the rules. There is no honour in cheating on either side of this situation.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

There is no honour in cheating on either side of this situation.

Honour?  It's just a game of hide and seek.

Archived