G&G L85A2 ETU FPS Change

raynor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I have had a search for this and can't find any information but I have just had to have  my L85 repaird after a stripped piston and broken Nossel and since its come back the FPS seems a little low.  From what i recall these rifle has a spring adjuster and was wondering if anyone knew how I could adjust this to increase my FPS.  Its current fireing at about 278 FPS on 0.25's and i want to get it up to around 350 on 0.25's.

Also, I have managed to disable the blowback and now sure how but I have noticed the charge handle doesn't pull all the way back. Would appreciate it if anyone has any tip for this aswell.

Cheers

As far as i'm aware the G&G l85 doesn't have a spring guide adjuster to adjust the FPS, I'm fairly certain thats a feature on the ICS L85.

Also, 350fps on 0.25g BBs is above the legal joule limit for AEGs in the UK. 278fps on 0.25g BBs is a very acceptable fps, higher fps doesn't necessarily equal higher range.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @UKCYukarin sorry for the late reply but thank you for this info.  I'll keep the FPS as it is then. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought i'd pop in, i have a g&g l85 and i can confirm it does not have an adjuster. Also for the blowback, check the spring located above the barrel, something could be jamming it.

Archived