Sunday morning fun...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

responses I got this morning.

seems to be a bit of an odd egg 

11 minutes ago, Musica said:

Also your second screenshot "must funny people are miserable lol" those truth bombs hurt.

No idea how I managed to grab that by accident lol?

edited now, ta

Just waiting for the "I send you PayPal payment for £150, you send me £80 back by bank transfer" 🤣

Just now, Mad Rag said:

@rocketdogbert this guy clearly don't  know how this works. and the fact he "wants one" worries me. maybe you should school him on the vcr act 

Nah, this is too much fun

Just now, rocketdogbert said:

hahahha keep it going see where it goes lol 

• Supporters

Ask him for his postal address. Say you just want to check which asylum he’s currently staying at.

2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Out of curiousity do you sell to non ukara holders? As you never actually mentioned he needed ukara just that he needed to skirmish. My friend purchased a CM16 with the receiept for his deposit at a site.

I think it's interesting he goes all mental and starts quoting random nonsense after you asked only for a defense.

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Musica said:

I think it's interesting he goes all mental and starts quoting random nonsense after you asked only for a defense.

No I think it’s safe to say he IS just mental ! 🤪

Just now, Druid799 said:

No I think it’s safe to say he IS just mental ! 🤪

By quoting things like owning one isn't breaking a law it means he is aware roughly of the RIF state in the UK and knows exactly what he is doing.

Never underestmiate a mad man!

44 minutes ago, Musica said:

Out of curiousity do you sell to non ukara holders? As you never actually mentioned he needed ukara just that he needed to skirmish. My friend purchased a CM16 with the receiept for his deposit at a site.

If someone satisfies my personal requirements for a defence, I’ll sell to them

28 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

f someone satisfies my personal requirements for a defence, I’ll sell to them

thats exactly it. you need to be satisfied. has he come back any more if so please share 

32 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

thats exactly it. you need to be satisfied. has he come back any more if so please share 

Unfortunately, he’s seems to have realised school holidays end tonight 😂😂

Archived