Sign in to follow this  
thanh

Live near O2 Greenwich Need sites

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Beginner at the moment the closest to me are bunker 51 and red 1 Chislehurst. Anyone know any close sites near me, there are some sites that are not listed on airsoft map.

Avoid like the plague. 

Do you have your own transport or relying on public transport? Because that will greatly affect suggestions. 

I wouldnt bother with bunker, or Tactical warfare. Plenty of decent sites up Essex way, and some into Kent as mentioned though a Car or transport is needed. Not many options if you need to use public transport.

Have a look through here at the SE Tour reviews from  @Asomodai because he has done all the hard work for you and I have personally yet to disagree with any of his points on any of the sites we have both been too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.