so this happened on Wednesday

Mad Rag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

stolen from the games sites page

VERY IMPORTANT:
We had a visit from the Police last night after a concerned citizen called in to report a possible 'terrorist' walking up the road towards The Strand Factory.
Right enough, we had a player walking up the central industrial estate in prime traffic with his M4 assault rifle protruding almost half way out of this rucksack in full view of the general public.

Take this as a very serious warning, anyone else who commits a similar careless act will be banned from our... sites permanently. This is just weeks after the New Zealand incident and for someone not to consider his actions and to put it bluntly, be so fking stupid to do such a thing is quite unbelievable. Buy a gun bag or use a bin bag, you MUST cover your weapons, 100% - even in your vehicle.

Consider it ZERO Tolerance guys and gals. Do it once and we say goodbye, permanently.

• Supporters

what a total knobhead, I wonder is he:

A. Literally thick as shit

or

B. Thinks he's something special & was hoping to get admiring glances from girls totally in awe of the "operator" with the gun on his back (& is literally thick as shit)

• Supporters

While I definitely agree with you guys, my mind always thinks if we can buy gun bags and hide the silhouette of the RIF, what’s to stop a terrorist doing the same?

I will say again though, that dude is obviously slow, and bang out of line for not taking the time/care to think about others.  

Morons will be morons. If anyone sees that, they're going to assume it's real at first glance because airsoft is a niche hobby and the guns are... well, they're called Realistic Imitation Firearms for a reason.

37 minutes ago, Tackle said:

what a total knobhead, I wonder is he:

A. Literally thick as shit

or

B. Thinks he's something special & was hoping to get admiring glances from girls totally in awe of the "operator" with the gun on his back (& is literally thick as shit)

some of us can't rely on our feet to get girls to notice us ;) In all seriousness I don't know any girl whos seens a guy with any gun and is attracted because of the weapon. To be fair I met my misses raiding in WoW so maybe I don't know what girls like?

I'm not surprised someone was stupid enough to do it. I'm surprised the action the site is taking and I support it. Zero tolerance policy is the only way to stop dick heads from thinking they can do it. My friend uses a sports direct duffle bag to carry his £10 theres no excuse for not having it inside a bag anywhere that isn't a site to play, your house or a airsoft shop.

89810590_l.jpg

• Supporters

If the player has been identified then I’d say ban them anyway , as A there’s no excuse for doing such a unbelievably stupid thing and B it’ll send the message that needs to be sent , you endanger our sport (and some people’s livelihoods) and we don’t want you any were near us . 

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Mad Rag said:

stolen from the games sites page

What site is this?

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Mad Rag said:

anyone else who commits a similar careless act will be banned from our... sites permanently

Which implies that the nozzle in question hasn't already been banned.  If they've banned him, why not say so?

I hear so many empty threats from airsoft sites that they're just not credible any more.

• Supporters
19 hours ago, Musica said:

some of us can't rely on our feet to get girls to notice us ;) In all seriousness I don't know any girl whos seens a guy with any gun and is attracted because of the weapon.

Dude, I told you, if you wanna see the other foot, that'll be £32 AGAIN, same as last time, same paypal address, [email protected] 😜.

no, I doubt most girls do think guns are hot, I meant the divvy prob thought he looked badass walking up the road, I wonder how far he'd travelled with a gun on show ?, seems odd he'd reached the industrial estate the sites on before he got reported, or so it reads to me ?

21 hours ago, Mad Rag said:

The Fortress Fife in Scotland

I don't know if its true, but the rumours are that most people in fife are the result of incestual relationships

Probably explains some of how this happened

(insert Deliverance style banjo music)

2 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I don't know if its true, but the rumours are that most people in fife are the result of incestual relationships

just as well im from dundee and not fife then hahah 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

2 hours ago, Mad Rag said:

just as well im from dundee and not fife then hahah 

Thought that was more of a national issue than a local one?

Same thing happened a couple of years ago at section 8.

New guy got out of a taxi at the gate and walked up with a rifle slung to his back.  Presumably waited on/got in the taxi with it uncovered too.

Worst bit was there was a good few of the Glasgow ARU playing that day.

Don't know if he was banned, but the marshals and site staff were pissed.

• Supporters

must be a Scottish thing lol, shit like this being the norm 😉

20 Things We Love About Scotland _ HuffPost UK.jpg

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

must be a Scottish thing lol, shit like this being the norm 😉

20 Things We Love About Scotland _ HuffPost UK.jpg

I really thought I was a good person with correct morals. How is this acceptable to me purely because of the comedy value. Finally a tabloid paper has actually taught be something. 

Archived