Best AEG for £600?

igotfips
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have an AEG for CQB already and want to spend on something awesome & different; there is the TM MWS.

That'll use your budget and be better than any electric recoil you can get (in terms of feedback).

10 minutes ago, Immortal said:

If you have an AEG for CQB already and want to spend on something awesome & different; there is the TM MWS.

That'll use your budget and be better than any electric recoil you can get (in terms of feedback).

TM MWS FTW - and if money's no barrier, get a @rocketdogbert custom (in the truest sense!) drum magazine for it.
One of the best guns ever, with 350 rounds in one mag, on the gun, (instead of 10 mags weighing 7Kg with only 320 rounds).

Whatever you do, buy a gun you love, because you love it. DO NOT buy a gun just because everyone says it's awesome.

And try not to buy a gun you've never held - and by this I mean the actual model of rif you're planning on buying - not just "I've held an MP7, I know I like them" Because not all rifs are the same size, even when modelled on the same gun (as I found out recently).

Guest VeniVidiVici

My mother owns a VFC  I've used in a few matches and it's a really great gun. It has the ability to reach out, high ROF, but beware if you aren't a mountain of muscle the full metal body can wear on your arms after a while.

10 minutes ago, VeniVidiVici said:

My mother owns a VFC  I've used in a few matches and it's a really great gun. It has the ability to reach out, high ROF, but beware if you aren't a mountain of muscle the full metal body can wear on your arms after a while.

What you saying about your mum? 😂😂😂

Guest VeniVidiVici
10 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

What you saying about your mum? 😂😂😂

She plays airsoft. Not as much anymore, but she still does.

Archived