Trident MK2 M SPR

igotfips
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering if anyone owns or has owned a Trident MK2 M SPR and can give me a bit of info on how the gun handles and if there were any bug bares with it? I'm looking to purchase one myself and am wondering if its the best move or if there are any other better guns out there for the same amount of money (or more if its worth it).

Also what would you guys recommend upgrades wise without spending thousands?

Cheers

17 minutes ago, UKCYukarin said:

Krytacs don't need upgrades, leave them alone until they break.

Have you owned a krytac yourself? If so how do they run? The more detailed the better 

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, igotfips said:

Have you owned a krytac yourself? If so how do they run? The more detailed the better 

Well you attach a battery and then pull the trigger.

This causes the motor to spin which then turns these little gears.

The  gears turn and catch the piston which is snatched back which compresses the spring. 

The piston is then released at the end of the cycle and shoots forward.

This makes a little plastic ball shoot out the end with a woosh of air and if lucky hit someone.

Hope this helps.

@ImTriggerHappy Battery then trigger, it is so obvious now :D 

@igotfips Own 2 Krytac, no issue so far, they shoot well, upgrades or mods are not really necessary.  I have a couple of mods planned just because I like to tinker with the replicas. be careful if you never modded, I lost a rifle because I didn't know what I was doing, had to change some parts I broke putting the gearbox back together, I would advise modding a cheapo or spare replica first, and not your main replica and there is a possibility that even if you don't break it, you will need to tweak your work a little bit, you don't want to show up to a skirmish with a gun that does not work or requires redoing the hop up assembly, etc... 

If this topic is to purchase your first replica and you do not yet have several rifles, don't worry, only a matter of time before you "need" to buy a second one, because of reasons, usual reason areit looks different but cool, I totally need that specific version of that rifle, I need a short one and a longer replica, I saw this in the shop and i had money, etc .... ( anyone on the forum disagrees with that statement ? :D ) 

11 minutes ago, Kzwi said:

@ImTriggerHappy Battery then trigger, it is so obvious now :D 

@igotfips Own 2 Krytac, no issue so far, they shoot well, upgrades or mods are not really necessary.  I have a couple of mods planned just because I like to tinker with the replicas. be careful if you never modded, I lost a rifle because I didn't know what I was doing, had to change some parts I broke putting the gearbox back together, I would advise modding a cheapo or spare replica first, and not your main replica and there is a possibility that even if you don't break it, you will need to tweak your work a little bit, you don't want to show up to a skirmish with a gun that does not work or requires redoing the hop up assembly, etc... 

If this topic is to purchase your first replica and you do not yet have several rifles, don't worry, only a matter of time before you "need" to buy a second one, because of reasons, usual reason areit looks different but cool, I totally need that specific version of that rifle, I need a short one and a longer replica, I saw this in the shop and i had money, etc .... ( anyone on the forum disagrees with that statement ? :D ) 

Thankyou for a an actual decent reply, and I know what you mean with “needing” other guns. I don’t own one yet and already want to purchase 3 guns including the one iv asked about in this forum. It’s an addiction already and iv only been playing a few months aha 

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, igotfips said:

Thankyou for a an actual decent reply, and I know what you mean with “needing” other guns. I don’t own one yet and already want to purchase 3 guns including the one iv asked about in this forum. It’s an addiction already and iv only been playing a few months aha 

What do you mean a decent reply?

You have had lots of decent replies, just can't help some people 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, UKCYukarin said:

Krytacs don't need upgrades, leave them alone until they break.

This, just do this. I don't understand this obsession people have of modifying an AEG before they've even bought it!

P.s. I have a mk2 CRB if that makes my reply any more 'decent'

Archived