Looking for a good GBB AK

Tony.S
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I always always put my UKARA number as part of my address when ordering from abroad.  I then also put it in my order.  I have to say my experiences with Samoon have always been first class, they ship very quickly and are utterly reliable.

@Immortal  I have a new AKM on order what do you mean by the BB tube/feeder needing modding?  The feed ramp up into the chamber?  May just run AK74 mags if thats the case...

Any opinion on the Maple Leaf hop chamber? I have one to shove into mine when it arrives.

11 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

I have a new AKM on order what do you mean by the BB tube/feeder needing modding?  The feed ramp up into the chamber?  May just run AK74 mags if thats the case... 

This video shows it better than words (not my vid btw). I did it to all my mags, however the issue he describes only happened with a couple of them. It's a quick job once you get going... hence I just did them all.

Archived