pistol only nights

superwok
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

14 minutes ago, superwok said:

Are there any pistol only venues around the London area ?

Nope. Battle zone in Rochester does pistol and shotgun nights most months on a Tuesday I think. 

Wolf armories at Bunker have done gas and spring nights, one or two a year on a weekday.

Practical Pistol every Tuesday night at MPA in Hockley, Essex. It’s a timed, accuracy, target shooting event,  not combat, though

rdb

35 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Practical Pistol every Tuesday night at MPA in Hockley, Essex. It’s a timed, accuracy, target shooting event,  not combat, though

rdb

I'd like to give that a go, sounds fun.

2 minutes ago, Immortal said:

I'd like to give that a go, sounds fun.

Yup, it’s good laugh, plenty of chat and piss taking, varies from just Pistol or two gun challenges, £10 for three hours and unlimited access to the range (shop always open as well)

36 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yup, it’s good laugh, plenty of chat and piss taking, varies from just Pistol or two gun challenges, £10 for three hours and unlimited access to the range (shop always open as well)

That's very reasonable.

Curious, What do you use for the two gun challenge? I know in RS it can be a shotgun or an AR of sorts but in airsoft I have no idea? I assume the latter?

4 minutes ago, Immortal said:

That's very reasonable.

Curious, What do you use for the two gun challenge? I know in RS it can be a shotgun or an AR of sorts but in airsoft I have no idea? I assume the latter?

Varies, rifle, sniper, shotty, full auto once lol

Just now, rocketdogbert said:

Varies, rifle, sniper, shotty, full auto once lol

Cool, I'm guessing the Vector get's a night out then. You'll be breaking the Tavors cherry next... :lol:

Archived