Dsg gun semi issue

Oneshotonekill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all. I have built a dsg and I love it but semi auto isn't right. Every thing is shaven to perfection ie 11m on tappet plate etc. Gears are 18.1 spur and 13.1 bevel. Piston is shs. Everything is shs included metal nozzle. M150 spring 

Fps:325 on 0.25g

All new wiring. 

Prowin with prommy purple. 

Prommy purple nub with solder mod. 

Custom barrel 180mm (Not tightbore)

Didn't bother with flat hop. 

Now the issue is that on semi shot I will get one that goes miles and then one that stops In front and so on. Full auto is just insane and fires about 65 meters and I did shoot someone that I know with it and it has left loads of dots all over him and he jumped alot. But anyway semi is just an issue but if anyone can help/redirect me to a dsg tech then please do. Cheers people 

I would guess that the nozzle isn't ending up in the correct place when in semi, in full auto it doesn't matter. Have you got an active braking MOSFET to counter act that?

8 minutes ago, Oneshotonekill said:

No lol 

Yeah the nozzle isn't returning I can see it myself lol but dunno how to.solve it. Maybe cut a few coils off etc? 

Nope that would probably make it worse and make it double fire on semi. You need an active braking MOSFET to recognise that the nozzle is stopping in the right position. 

• Supporters
On 13/04/2019 at 15:03, Oneshotonekill said:

Fps:325 on 0.25g

Just so we're clear, that's 1.22J.  Most UK sites tend to have a 1.13J limit for full auto guns, although they may not express it in those terms, and this is probably a spat for another thread.

Archived